Animal Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Animal Elements

Four elements, four sides. Choose your destiney

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

sneaking in to the palace

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kamyu
Avion- Falcon Clan
kamyu

Stats
Strength:
sneaking in to the palace Left_bar_bleue4/10sneaking in to the palace Empty_bar_bleue  (4/10)
Speed:
sneaking in to the palace Left_bar_bleue9/10sneaking in to the palace Empty_bar_bleue  (9/10)
Defense:
sneaking in to the palace Left_bar_bleue4/10sneaking in to the palace Empty_bar_bleue  (4/10)

sneaking in to the palace Empty
PostSubject: sneaking in to the palace   sneaking in to the palace EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 4:13 am

*kamyu some how magaded to sneak in the the kings peak.* hmmmm >.> *she looks around corner keeping her energy low so know one knows shes there*
Back to top Go down
Zaine
Avion King
Avion King
Zaine

Stats
Strength:
sneaking in to the palace Left_bar_bleue7/10sneaking in to the palace Empty_bar_bleue  (7/10)
Speed:
sneaking in to the palace Left_bar_bleue10/10sneaking in to the palace Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Defense:
sneaking in to the palace Left_bar_bleue7/10sneaking in to the palace Empty_bar_bleue  (7/10)

PostSubject: Re: sneaking in to the palace   sneaking in to the palace EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 4:23 am

*5 guards see her*
Guard 1:Hey you over there state your business here!
Back to top Go down
kamyu
Avion- Falcon Clan
kamyu

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
sneaking in to the palace Left_bar_bleue9/10sneaking in to the palace Empty_bar_bleue  (9/10)
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: sneaking in to the palace   sneaking in to the palace EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 4:24 am

*she flys up in to a place only where she can fit an she crawls around trying to find a way out.* hmmmm >>>
Back to top Go down
Zaine
Avion King
Avion King
Zaine

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
sneaking in to the palace Left_bar_bleue10/10sneaking in to the palace Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: sneaking in to the palace   sneaking in to the palace EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 4:37 am

*the guards ignore and go back to what they were doin g* *i am in my room laying down and i sense an unfamiliar energy level*.....whos here
Back to top Go down
kamyu
Avion- Falcon Clan
kamyu

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: sneaking in to the palace   sneaking in to the palace EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 4:41 am

*kamyu cralws an falls in to the treasure room an get barryed by some curncy* ow @.@
Back to top Go down
Zaine
Avion King
Avion King
Zaine

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: sneaking in to the palace   sneaking in to the palace EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 5:10 am

*i get out of bed*id better go check it out*i start exploring the castle place*
Back to top Go down
kamyu
Avion- Falcon Clan
kamyu

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: sneaking in to the palace   sneaking in to the palace EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 5:17 am

*she just stays in the cruncey* hmmm >.>
Back to top Go down
Zaine
Avion King
Avion King
Zaine

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: sneaking in to the palace   sneaking in to the palace EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 6:04 am

*i try to lock onto where the energys cooming from*
Back to top Go down
kamyu
Avion- Falcon Clan
kamyu

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: sneaking in to the palace   sneaking in to the palace EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 6:07 am

*kamyu starts to think* maybe i should take some chash with me ya >.> *she starts pick her self out of the money*
Back to top Go down
Zaine
Avion King
Avion King
Zaine

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: sneaking in to the palace   sneaking in to the palace EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 6:21 am

*i finaly get a read on her energy and i start heading to the source*
Back to top Go down
kamyu
Avion- Falcon Clan
kamyu

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: sneaking in to the palace   sneaking in to the palace EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 5:43 pm

*kamyu trys to fly backk up in to the vent thingy.*
Back to top Go down
Nyuu
Avion- Eagle Clan
Nyuu

Stats
Strength:
sneaking in to the palace Left_bar_bleue8/10sneaking in to the palace Empty_bar_bleue  (8/10)
Speed:
Defense:
sneaking in to the palace Left_bar_bleue6/10sneaking in to the palace Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)

PostSubject: Re: sneaking in to the palace   sneaking in to the palace EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 10:22 pm

Walks by and stares at Zaine and Kamyu
"Nyuu?"
Back to top Go down
kamyu
Avion- Falcon Clan
kamyu

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: sneaking in to the palace   sneaking in to the palace EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 10:57 am

*kamyu stand up* i should get out of here.... *she gos to the doors*
Back to top Go down
Zaine
Avion King
Avion King
Zaine

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: sneaking in to the palace   sneaking in to the palace EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 4:17 am

I am at the entrance of the door staring at her"now whats an Avion like you doing in a place like thi8s? im sure you know our rule about this palace correct?"I give her a serious look
Back to top Go down
kamyu
Avion- Falcon Clan
kamyu

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: sneaking in to the palace   sneaking in to the palace EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 10:23 am

*shes looks at him* >.> <.< *shes flys up an gos to crawl back in to the air vent*
Back to top Go down
Zaine
Avion King
Avion King
Zaine

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: sneaking in to the palace   sneaking in to the palace EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 8:19 pm

*i form a ball of wind in my hand and i condense it with wind energy i then throw it into the air vent usin enougj wind energy to blast her *eh... Ill ignore it.. I have things to do*i walk away quietly*
Back to top Go down
kamyu
Avion- Falcon Clan
kamyu

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: sneaking in to the palace   sneaking in to the palace EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 6:45 am

*shes is ins the air vent an he hair is puffed up an her skirt is up cuase ot the wind an some of her loose feathers floated arounf an some cash was spread all over...* -.- *she fixes her skirt an then gos a crawls though the vents.*

(wow your a dumbass..... that was the perfect time to grab her cuase every one should know a girl get stuck in the air vents cuase of there hips XP)
Back to top Go down
Zaine
Avion King
Avion King
Zaine

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: sneaking in to the palace   sneaking in to the palace EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 4:01 am

Zaine ignores her and says"ill find her later theres more important business to attend to"Zaine the orders 5 guards to stay on look out of the vents to see if she comes out and he says "if shes not out in an hour(10 posts)go in after her use anything necessary"After he talked to the guards he left I-guru peak to attend to some business
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sneaking in to the palace   sneaking in to the palace Empty

Back to top Go down

sneaking in to the palace
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Animal Elements :: I-guru Mountains :: I-guru's Peak-
Jump to: