Animal Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Animal Elements

Four elements, four sides. Choose your destiney

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

just trying to get a drink

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dyavol
Reptillion Leader
Reptillion Leader
Dyavol

Stats
Strength:
just trying to get a drink Left_bar_bleue10/10just trying to get a drink Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Speed:
just trying to get a drink Left_bar_bleue7/10just trying to get a drink Empty_bar_bleue  (7/10)
Defense:
just trying to get a drink Left_bar_bleue9/10just trying to get a drink Empty_bar_bleue  (9/10)

just trying to get a drink Empty
PostSubject: just trying to get a drink   just trying to get a drink EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 7:30 am

*totally oblivious* *walks up to the sea in a large trex form and kicks around in the water a bit relaxing*
Back to top Go down
Dyavol
Reptillion Leader
Reptillion Leader
Dyavol

Stats
Strength:
just trying to get a drink Left_bar_bleue10/10just trying to get a drink Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Speed:
just trying to get a drink Left_bar_bleue7/10just trying to get a drink Empty_bar_bleue  (7/10)
Defense:
just trying to get a drink Left_bar_bleue9/10just trying to get a drink Empty_bar_bleue  (9/10)

PostSubject: Re: just trying to get a drink   just trying to get a drink EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 8:50 am

*swims around and turns into a Deinosuchus and swims under water*
Back to top Go down
Zaine
Avion King
Avion King
Zaine

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: just trying to get a drink   just trying to get a drink EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 8:20 pm

* i flyin as a hawk and i hover above his head*i wouldnt swim in there if i was you...
Back to top Go down
Raleth
Aquatic King
Aquatic King
Raleth

Stats
Strength:
just trying to get a drink Left_bar_bleue8/10just trying to get a drink Empty_bar_bleue  (8/10)
Speed:
Defense:
just trying to get a drink Left_bar_bleue8/10just trying to get a drink Empty_bar_bleue  (8/10)

PostSubject: Re: just trying to get a drink   just trying to get a drink EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 7:37 am

The ocean begains to curn into a violent storm surge. Waves carsh on the shore, and bring Dyavol underwater. There raleth meets him, in his merform. His claws are out and ready to attack. He speaks, his voice deep and disorted from the water and his form
"Why do you come here, reptillian scum..."
Back to top Go down
https://animalelementsbattle.forumotion.com
Dyavol
Reptillion Leader
Reptillion Leader
Dyavol

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: just trying to get a drink   just trying to get a drink EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 10:00 am

*since im a Deinosuchus the pulling under water hardly bothers me* what do you mean what am i doing here. its an ocean is it not?
Back to top Go down
Zaine
Avion King
Avion King
Zaine

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: just trying to get a drink   just trying to get a drink EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 4:56 pm

*i shrug and turn into a falcon*told him so...now raleths gonna rip him apart
Back to top Go down
Dyavol
Reptillion Leader
Reptillion Leader
Dyavol

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: just trying to get a drink   just trying to get a drink EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 5:27 am

* swims toward the shore*
Back to top Go down
Dyavol
Reptillion Leader
Reptillion Leader
Dyavol

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: just trying to get a drink   just trying to get a drink EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 9:32 pm

*walk onto land*
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Feral- Wof Tribe
Rachel

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: just trying to get a drink   just trying to get a drink EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 12:55 am

i can be seen walking on the beach with shadow and dusk then i see dyavol "greetings king dyavol"
Back to top Go down
Dyavol
Reptillion Leader
Reptillion Leader
Dyavol

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: just trying to get a drink   just trying to get a drink EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 8:27 pm

* accidently makes a weird roaring sounds* woops *turns into my normal form* hello....feral? im sorry, but i dont think weve been properly introduced, you know my name, but i dont know yours.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Feral- Wof Tribe
Rachel

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: just trying to get a drink   just trying to get a drink EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 9:22 pm

"I`m Rachel, comander of the Queens army"
Back to top Go down
Zaine
Avion King
Avion King
Zaine

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: just trying to get a drink   just trying to get a drink EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 10:23 pm

*i sit in the sky watching them*so this is the king of the reptillion....hope fully hes more of a formidable opponent then that Nami...i had no fun fightning her...even that other feral down there was more fun to fight*i turn into an eagle and i use my very good eye sight to examine the reptillion kings skin*hmmm....very rough...that wouldnt be easy to cut...it seems hes very strong and sturdy...ill see what he can do soon enough*i fly about a half a mile away and i continue to watch because my eagle eyes can see very far*now lets see what happens...
Back to top Go down
Dyavol
Reptillion Leader
Reptillion Leader
Dyavol

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: just trying to get a drink   just trying to get a drink EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 6:43 am

Hello rachel. *laughs* why are ya here?
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Feral- Wof Tribe
Rachel

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: just trying to get a drink   just trying to get a drink EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 7:21 am

yawns "Got bored and wanted to go somewhere so I came here"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu
Avion- Eagle Clan
Nyuu

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:
just trying to get a drink Left_bar_bleue6/10just trying to get a drink Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)

PostSubject: Re: just trying to get a drink   just trying to get a drink EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 12:56 pm

I wander in, calm and happy, smiling to myself, Slowly I slit onto a chair and watch people pass, dreamily

(Thought I'd give you some company ^^)
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Feral- Wof Tribe
Rachel

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: just trying to get a drink   just trying to get a drink EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 5:19 am

(you're back!!! *hugs*)
Back to top Go down
Nyuu
Avion- Eagle Clan
Nyuu

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:
just trying to get a drink Left_bar_bleue6/10just trying to get a drink Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)

PostSubject: Re: just trying to get a drink   just trying to get a drink EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 12:16 am

(Teehee thanks hun ^^ I missed you too Very Happy *hugs*)

Smiles at Rachel.
"Nyuu!"
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Feral- Wof Tribe
Rachel

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: just trying to get a drink   just trying to get a drink EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 1:15 am

Dusk: "Hey Shadow isn`t that the girl you saved from that cave"
Shadow: "Yeah it is"
Me: speaks wolf so only they can understand me "Even though we are here on even terms we must be careful" Uses English noe "Hello there"
Back to top Go down
Zaine
Avion King
Avion King
Zaine

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: just trying to get a drink   just trying to get a drink EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 3:54 am

Zaine is staring at Rachel and Nyuu having there conversation and a puzzled look grows on his face as he says to himself"....hmmm so Nyuu is friends with that feral female huh i have an idea..this situation might be promising"He then swoops down right in front of rachel's face and turns into a human and says"Long time no see feral hows your village doing?"He smirks and looks at Nyuu"...."he slightly smiles and turns his attention back to Rachel again"so..Feral is what i heard about your queen true? that she abandoned you all?"IExtend my avion blades in case she attacks me or one of her wolves do and i wait for her response with a focused expression
Back to top Go down
Raleth
Aquatic King
Aquatic King
Raleth

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: just trying to get a drink   just trying to get a drink EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 4:21 am

The water near the edge of the beach rises and goes past it's normal line, rushing over Rachel's, Nyuu's, and Zaine's feet. The water shoots up into a huge colum, and it forms and changes shape into that of a throne. Raleth is found on the throne, with an ice glass filled with water. he sips it and looks at the people on his beach
"What buisness do you have here..."
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Feral- Wof Tribe
Rachel

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: just trying to get a drink   just trying to get a drink EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 11:10 pm

Shadow and Dusk change into humans which they rarely do being more animal then human. Dusk and I light our cigarettes, the three of us have extremly calm looks on our faces. I`m the one who decides to speak up, I take a drag on my cigarette and blow out a puff of smoke "First of all Zaine I have no idea what you`re talking about" Shadow then decides to speak "Second of all Lord Raleth we are all here on even terms, none of us want to fight. We have simply come to admire your beach" Dusk takes a longer drag on his cigarette then I did and speaks next "Third of all" The tree of us hold up our hands "As proof of our not wanting to fight none of us are armed"
Back to top Go down
Zaine
Avion King
Avion King
Zaine

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: just trying to get a drink   just trying to get a drink EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 3:55 am

Zaine smirks and looks at Raleth"my business here is that I felt like being here is there a problem fish boy?"He then put on a serious face and extended his avion blades and lighting courses throught them"or do we want an accident here im up for a fight anytime i just didnt come here to...i actualy came here because i saw what i thought to be the reptillion king and i was interested in if i could see anyof his transformations or fighting techniques"Zaine retracts his blades"and then i met up with these three ferals"He switches his gaze to Rachel and the other two"its not wise to come to a place like here un armed because i could be a reall ass hole and take you three out right now..but seeing as im not"He smirks once again"ill just lay back and watch as i was doing earlier"Zaine transforms into an eagle and he flies over and lands on a nearby tree so he can watch
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Feral- Wof Tribe
Rachel

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: just trying to get a drink   just trying to get a drink EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 8:13 am

Shadow smirks "When you think about it we`re not really unarmed"
We snap our fingers and our hands ignite then Dusk speaks "But like we said" the flames disapate "We didn`t come looking for a fight" I shrug "but if you want us to leave we will it is after all your land Raleth"
Back to top Go down
Raleth
Aquatic King
Aquatic King
Raleth

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: just trying to get a drink   just trying to get a drink EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 2:46 am

As the waves crash against the shore, the sounds fill the ferals with a cacopony of sound vibrations, causing thier thoughts to become loose. Their speech becomes slightly slurred as the waves crash harder then cam. Raleth speaks after the waves cease "Your kind is an untrustworthy bunch. You are sly, cunning, devious, stealthy. Your race has always been a war race. Your presence here has made my people feel..." Raleth looks for the right word "...uncomfortable. So I ask again, is your business here political or territorial"
Raleth sips his glass, and his throne of water shines in the sunlight.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Feral- Wof Tribe
Rachel

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: just trying to get a drink   just trying to get a drink EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 3:34 am

The three of us shake our heads trying to clear them once my head is clear i address Raleth "I assure you Raleth not all of us are like that you are just comparing us to that which you have experienced from our race in the past" Shadow then speaks in wolf so no one but me and Dusk understand him to everyone else it sounds like a growl "This is wrong we should be working together to defeat this new enemy" In wolf Dusk and i tell him to hush "Our being here is however important Raleth" He pulls a file from a bag he has over his shoulder and hands it to him the file says this:
Flie No.5
Race: Unknown
Transformations: Unknown
Element: Unknown
Details: Not much is known about this race except that they are very strong but not very fast. They have strange tribal markings on their bodies and are very gifted in various fighting styles.
The three of us carry grave looks on oir faces but I`m the one that decides to speak "It seems we have another race lurking in the shadows"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: just trying to get a drink   just trying to get a drink Empty

Back to top Go down

just trying to get a drink
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Animal Elements :: Hachuu Edge :: Hachuu Beach-
Jump to: