Animal Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Animal Elements

Four elements, four sides. Choose your destiney

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

getting the castel ready for the queens disparture

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Rachel
Feral- Wof Tribe
Rachel

Stats
Strength:
getting the castel ready for the queens disparture - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue7/10getting the castel ready for the queens disparture - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/10)
Speed:
getting the castel ready for the queens disparture - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue7/10getting the castel ready for the queens disparture - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/10)
Defense:

getting the castel ready for the queens disparture - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: getting the castel ready for the queens disparture   getting the castel ready for the queens disparture - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 7:07 am

"Ok one sec" I pick up my pencil and my colored pencils to add more detail. "and...done" I turn the drawing around to show nami and Legiono. It shows the both of you dancing in the garden at night amid the moon and stars. Nami is wearing an elegant red gown with black lace, long black gloves and a red mask with black lace around the edges. Legiono is wearing a tux, white gloves and a black mask with red trim.
Back to top Go down
Nami
Feral Queen
Feral Queen
Nami

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
getting the castel ready for the queens disparture - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue9/10getting the castel ready for the queens disparture - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (9/10)
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: getting the castel ready for the queens disparture   getting the castel ready for the queens disparture - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 5:29 am

i blush.
"wow that's bueatifull. love it!"
Back to top Go down
http://angels-demons-spirit.forum-motion.com/index.htm
Rachel
Feral- Wof Tribe
Rachel

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: getting the castel ready for the queens disparture   getting the castel ready for the queens disparture - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 9:56 am

"As I knew you would, and what do you think legiono" i said as i grab a cookie from the tray of a passing cook.
Back to top Go down
Legiono
Feral- Wof Tribe
Legiono

Stats
Strength:
getting the castel ready for the queens disparture - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue10/10getting the castel ready for the queens disparture - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: getting the castel ready for the queens disparture   getting the castel ready for the queens disparture - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 3:32 am

"I love it as well. It is very beautiful."He said as he looked at nami blushing....
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Feral- Wof Tribe
Rachel

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: getting the castel ready for the queens disparture   getting the castel ready for the queens disparture - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 3:50 am

"Great" i say with a smile then the chef walks in with 2 glasses of white wine for the both of you to try "Here you are"
Back to top Go down
Legiono
Feral- Wof Tribe
Legiono

Stats
Strength:
getting the castel ready for the queens disparture - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue10/10getting the castel ready for the queens disparture - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: getting the castel ready for the queens disparture   getting the castel ready for the queens disparture - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 8:48 am

"Why thank you Chef."He said with a great smile. And then he tasted the wine. It coursed through his body. His body was battle weary lately and he didn't even know it. His shoulders slumped and he looked around. "Wow that is very good stuff Chef."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: getting the castel ready for the queens disparture   getting the castel ready for the queens disparture - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

getting the castel ready for the queens disparture
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Animal Elements :: Kaki Shinrin :: Tsuki-
Jump to: