Animal Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Animal Elements

Four elements, four sides. Choose your destiney

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lucy's Weapon (Evil side of Nyuu)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nyuu
Avion- Eagle Clan
Nyuu

Stats
Strength:
Lucy's Weapon (Evil side of Nyuu) Left_bar_bleue8/10Lucy's Weapon (Evil side of Nyuu) Empty_bar_bleue  (8/10)
Speed:
Lucy's Weapon (Evil side of Nyuu) Left_bar_bleue9/10Lucy's Weapon (Evil side of Nyuu) Empty_bar_bleue  (9/10)
Defense:
Lucy's Weapon (Evil side of Nyuu) Left_bar_bleue6/10Lucy's Weapon (Evil side of Nyuu) Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)

Lucy's Weapon (Evil side of Nyuu) Empty
PostSubject: Lucy's Weapon (Evil side of Nyuu)   Lucy's Weapon (Evil side of Nyuu) EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 6:43 am

Weapon Name- Vectors

Weapon Type- Okay.. Like on the other site I had visible arms that are uncuttable, they are NOT invinceable, Spells will stop my useage of them. I have 4 of them, they are powerful enough to rip you appart but have a dissadvantage of range (2 metres) Get out of range and I am a sitting duck, I might throw things at you though.

Weapon- https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img469/3640/elfenlied6rm4.jpg <- Pictures

(Again, I want to be different, I dont want to be invinceable, I hate swords and bows and stuff so I thought visible paranormal arms would be fine, I listed the dissadvantages to show you what Im getting at)
Back to top Go down
Raleth
Aquatic King
Aquatic King
Raleth

Stats
Strength:
Lucy's Weapon (Evil side of Nyuu) Left_bar_bleue8/10Lucy's Weapon (Evil side of Nyuu) Empty_bar_bleue  (8/10)
Speed:
Lucy's Weapon (Evil side of Nyuu) Left_bar_bleue9/10Lucy's Weapon (Evil side of Nyuu) Empty_bar_bleue  (9/10)
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: Lucy's Weapon (Evil side of Nyuu)   Lucy's Weapon (Evil side of Nyuu) EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 6:45 am

Those arms will be made of condensed wind. then approved
Back to top Go down
https://animalelementsbattle.forumotion.com
Nyuu
Avion- Eagle Clan
Nyuu

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:
Lucy's Weapon (Evil side of Nyuu) Left_bar_bleue6/10Lucy's Weapon (Evil side of Nyuu) Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)

PostSubject: Re: Lucy's Weapon (Evil side of Nyuu)   Lucy's Weapon (Evil side of Nyuu) EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 6:45 am

Yeah, I just cant explain and woah.. your immediate reply made me jump O.O
Back to top Go down
Raleth
Aquatic King
Aquatic King
Raleth

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: Lucy's Weapon (Evil side of Nyuu)   Lucy's Weapon (Evil side of Nyuu) EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 6:46 am

approved
Back to top Go down
https://animalelementsbattle.forumotion.com
Legiono
Feral- Wof Tribe
Legiono

Stats
Strength:
Lucy's Weapon (Evil side of Nyuu) Left_bar_bleue10/10Lucy's Weapon (Evil side of Nyuu) Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Speed:
Lucy's Weapon (Evil side of Nyuu) Left_bar_bleue7/10Lucy's Weapon (Evil side of Nyuu) Empty_bar_bleue  (7/10)
Defense:
Lucy's Weapon (Evil side of Nyuu) Left_bar_bleue7/10Lucy's Weapon (Evil side of Nyuu) Empty_bar_bleue  (7/10)

PostSubject: Re: Lucy's Weapon (Evil side of Nyuu)   Lucy's Weapon (Evil side of Nyuu) EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 5:13 am

lol a little to much Elvin lyed huh?
Back to top Go down
Nyuu
Avion- Eagle Clan
Nyuu

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: Lucy's Weapon (Evil side of Nyuu)   Lucy's Weapon (Evil side of Nyuu) EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 11:18 pm

Thats the point O.o
I wanna be different >.> you should know that by now Legiono...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lucy's Weapon (Evil side of Nyuu)   Lucy's Weapon (Evil side of Nyuu) Empty

Back to top Go down

Lucy's Weapon (Evil side of Nyuu)
Page 1 of 1