Animal Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Animal Elements

Four elements, four sides. Choose your destiney

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fallen Phoenix Blade and Sword of the Burning Abyss

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rachel
Feral- Wof Tribe
Rachel

Stats
Strength:
Fallen Phoenix Blade and Sword of the Burning Abyss Left_bar_bleue7/10Fallen Phoenix Blade and Sword of the Burning Abyss Empty_bar_bleue  (7/10)
Speed:
Fallen Phoenix Blade and Sword of the Burning Abyss Left_bar_bleue7/10Fallen Phoenix Blade and Sword of the Burning Abyss Empty_bar_bleue  (7/10)
Defense:

Fallen Phoenix Blade and Sword of the Burning Abyss Empty
PostSubject: Fallen Phoenix Blade and Sword of the Burning Abyss   Fallen Phoenix Blade and Sword of the Burning Abyss EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 8:23 am

Sword of the Burning Abyss

Fallen Phoenix Blade and Sword of the Burning Abyss Sword

This sword was hand crafed by my father and given to me as a graduation gift. It's has an everlasting flame of nearly 8,000 degrees and can send out a heat wave drying up the air and water in the aera for about 50 meters

Fallen Phoenix Blade

Fallen Phoenix Blade and Sword of the Burning Abyss Fallen

Before i left the remains of my village behind the note gave me directions that led to the location of the secret meeting room. No matter how skilled you are, no child is told the location of the meeting room. When I entered, I lit the candles which cause the wall to turn and on a mantal stood the symbol sword of my village, 2 fire gems and a note that read "For Rachel, Use them well as we know you will." I put one fire gem into each of my swords and added my new one to my arcenal

Last edited by Rachel on Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Raleth
Aquatic King
Aquatic King
Raleth

Stats
Strength:
Fallen Phoenix Blade and Sword of the Burning Abyss Left_bar_bleue8/10Fallen Phoenix Blade and Sword of the Burning Abyss Empty_bar_bleue  (8/10)
Speed:
Fallen Phoenix Blade and Sword of the Burning Abyss Left_bar_bleue9/10Fallen Phoenix Blade and Sword of the Burning Abyss Empty_bar_bleue  (9/10)
Defense:
Fallen Phoenix Blade and Sword of the Burning Abyss Left_bar_bleue8/10Fallen Phoenix Blade and Sword of the Burning Abyss Empty_bar_bleue  (8/10)

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Phoenix Blade and Sword of the Burning Abyss   Fallen Phoenix Blade and Sword of the Burning Abyss EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 10:41 pm

picture..and the 8000 degree 500 meter thing will be activated when u reach rank 1 since that is way to powerful for a rank 2
Back to top Go down
https://animalelementsbattle.forumotion.com
Rachel
Feral- Wof Tribe
Rachel

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Phoenix Blade and Sword of the Burning Abyss   Fallen Phoenix Blade and Sword of the Burning Abyss EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 11:17 pm

they're there they just won't show up and that i was aware of you think i can use something that strong when i just get it. thats like a beginer doing a gyro on his first day of practice and it's 50 not 500. 500 is just insane
Back to top Go down
Raleth
Aquatic King
Aquatic King
Raleth

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Fallen Phoenix Blade and Sword of the Burning Abyss Left_bar_bleue9/10Fallen Phoenix Blade and Sword of the Burning Abyss Empty_bar_bleue  (9/10)
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Phoenix Blade and Sword of the Burning Abyss   Fallen Phoenix Blade and Sword of the Burning Abyss EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 11:30 pm

mmkay proved
Back to top Go down
https://animalelementsbattle.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Phoenix Blade and Sword of the Burning Abyss   Fallen Phoenix Blade and Sword of the Burning Abyss Empty

Back to top Go down

Fallen Phoenix Blade and Sword of the Burning Abyss
Page 1 of 1