Animal Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Animal Elements

Four elements, four sides. Choose your destiney

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Having a Peaceful walk...(Open to Feral's)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Legiono
Feral- Wof Tribe
Legiono

Stats
Strength:
Having a Peaceful walk...(Open to Feral's) Left_bar_bleue10/10Having a Peaceful walk...(Open to Feral's) Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Speed:
Having a Peaceful walk...(Open to Feral's) Left_bar_bleue7/10Having a Peaceful walk...(Open to Feral's) Empty_bar_bleue  (7/10)
Defense:
Having a Peaceful walk...(Open to Feral's) Left_bar_bleue7/10Having a Peaceful walk...(Open to Feral's) Empty_bar_bleue  (7/10)

Having a Peaceful walk...(Open to Feral's) Empty
PostSubject: Having a Peaceful walk...(Open to Feral's)   Having a Peaceful walk...(Open to Feral's) EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 4:27 pm

Legiono was walking through the streets of the city and he was looking at all the people and how they were doing and if they were doing okay he would smile at them. He didn't plan on doing anything right now because it was his day off so he was going to take a walk...
Back to top Go down
Nami
Feral Queen
Feral Queen
Nami

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Having a Peaceful walk...(Open to Feral's) Left_bar_bleue9/10Having a Peaceful walk...(Open to Feral's) Empty_bar_bleue  (9/10)
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: Having a Peaceful walk...(Open to Feral's)   Having a Peaceful walk...(Open to Feral's) EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 10:32 pm

*is in also walking around in the village and she's legiono. so she walks up to him*
"nice to see you legiono."
"i need to talk to you about something important annd serios"
Back to top Go down
http://angels-demons-spirit.forum-motion.com/index.htm
Legiono
Feral- Wof Tribe
Legiono

Stats
Strength:
Having a Peaceful walk...(Open to Feral's) Left_bar_bleue10/10Having a Peaceful walk...(Open to Feral's) Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: Having a Peaceful walk...(Open to Feral's)   Having a Peaceful walk...(Open to Feral's) EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 5:25 am

"You as well my queen."He said and nodded to her request. "What's up?"He said in a more relaxed tone seeing as there was no one on the current street that they were on.
Back to top Go down
Nami
Feral Queen
Feral Queen
Nami

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Having a Peaceful walk...(Open to Feral's) Left_bar_bleue9/10Having a Peaceful walk...(Open to Feral's) Empty_bar_bleue  (9/10)
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: Having a Peaceful walk...(Open to Feral's)   Having a Peaceful walk...(Open to Feral's) EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 7:54 am

"i'll ba gone for a while tracking...." *stops herself from speaking of her parents since he didn't really know espet what he had over hear* "some people and i need you to take over as ruler while i'm gone"
*that is if you don't mind?"
"i don't have anytime period in which i'll be gone so you'll be permenant king even after my retun"

(i won't be able to post to much now. mom grounded me so yeah)
Back to top Go down
Legiono
Feral- Wof Tribe
Legiono

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: Having a Peaceful walk...(Open to Feral's)   Having a Peaceful walk...(Open to Feral's) EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 4:23 pm

At the first few seconds he didn't know what to say. Even thinking about taking the throne was treason. So he wasn't sure if she was just testing him or not. He shook his head yes. "Yes but only to please you. Only if you really want me to."He said looking at her curiously...
Back to top Go down
Nami
Feral Queen
Feral Queen
Nami

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: Having a Peaceful walk...(Open to Feral's)   Having a Peaceful walk...(Open to Feral's) EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 11:23 pm

"then it's steateld."
"forgive me if i took off gard."
"talk to rachel she's the army comander she's assist you"
Back to top Go down
Nami
Feral Queen
Feral Queen
Nami

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: Having a Peaceful walk...(Open to Feral's)   Having a Peaceful walk...(Open to Feral's) EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 11:45 pm

"no one knows of my plans to leave yet so keep it to your self"
"i'll talk to rachel and inform her"
"then i'll need to speack with you and her in my office"
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Feral- Wof Tribe
Rachel

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: Having a Peaceful walk...(Open to Feral's)   Having a Peaceful walk...(Open to Feral's) EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 12:51 am

*a black wolf and a dark gray wolf both of them wearing navy blue scarves around their necks walk out once they spot you two they walk up and greet you both of them bow*
black wolf: legiono, queen nami hello
drak gray wolf: allow us to introduce ourselves I am dusk and this is my younger brother shadow
black wolf: we are friends of rachel
Back to top Go down
Nami
Feral Queen
Feral Queen
Nami

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: Having a Peaceful walk...(Open to Feral's)   Having a Peaceful walk...(Open to Feral's) EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 1:28 am

"would you be so kind as to call her?"
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Feral- Wof Tribe
Rachel

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: Having a Peaceful walk...(Open to Feral's)   Having a Peaceful walk...(Open to Feral's) EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 1:34 am

*shadow and dusk look at each other then at you*
Shadow: Rachel is a bit busy right now
Dusk: but we could deliver a message to her if you want
Back to top Go down
Nami
Feral Queen
Feral Queen
Nami

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: Having a Peaceful walk...(Open to Feral's)   Having a Peaceful walk...(Open to Feral's) EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 1:39 am

"no i need her here"
"tell her it's inportant and can't wait"
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Feral- Wof Tribe
Rachel

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: Having a Peaceful walk...(Open to Feral's)   Having a Peaceful walk...(Open to Feral's) EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 5:15 am

Shadow: yes my queen i hope she comes *shadow and dusk both howl and aftert about 2 min i show up*
Me: *bows* legiono, my queen hello
Shadow: Rahel
Dusk: you're here
Shadow: we thought you were busy
Me: i finished quickly and now i'm here
Back to top Go down
Nami
Feral Queen
Feral Queen
Nami

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: Having a Peaceful walk...(Open to Feral's)   Having a Peaceful walk...(Open to Feral's) EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 6:05 am

"shawdow and dusk you mya leave"
"i must speak with them two only"
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Feral- Wof Tribe
Rachel

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: Having a Peaceful walk...(Open to Feral's)   Having a Peaceful walk...(Open to Feral's) EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 6:07 am

*shadow and dusk leave*

yes my queen
Back to top Go down
Nami
Feral Queen
Feral Queen
Nami

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: Having a Peaceful walk...(Open to Feral's)   Having a Peaceful walk...(Open to Feral's) EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 6:10 am

"i'll be leaving on a mission and legiono will be king"
"rachel my friend you remember when i told you about my parents? we'll i'm going to go searching for there killer"
"rachel i need you to help legiono if he need the help"
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Feral- Wof Tribe
Rachel

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: Having a Peaceful walk...(Open to Feral's)   Having a Peaceful walk...(Open to Feral's) EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 6:12 am

*bows* of course i will do my best
Back to top Go down
Nami
Feral Queen
Feral Queen
Nami

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: Having a Peaceful walk...(Open to Feral's)   Having a Peaceful walk...(Open to Feral's) EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 6:14 am

"thank you my leave has not been anouncet so don't say any thing"
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Feral- Wof Tribe
Rachel

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: Having a Peaceful walk...(Open to Feral's)   Having a Peaceful walk...(Open to Feral's) EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 6:16 am

of course
Back to top Go down
Nami
Feral Queen
Feral Queen
Nami

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: Having a Peaceful walk...(Open to Feral's)   Having a Peaceful walk...(Open to Feral's) EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 6:19 am

"as you see i have changed my look"
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Feral- Wof Tribe
Rachel

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: Having a Peaceful walk...(Open to Feral's)   Having a Peaceful walk...(Open to Feral's) EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 6:28 am

yes i have
Back to top Go down
Legiono
Feral- Wof Tribe
Legiono

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: Having a Peaceful walk...(Open to Feral's)   Having a Peaceful walk...(Open to Feral's) EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 9:01 am

Legiono Shook his head. "Well. Is there anything that you would like my queen?"He said with a smile. He didn't exactly feel like having taken advantage of his power but he would help her as much as he could at the moment. "Do you need supplies or a transport or a guard?"He asked curiously. "I could gather a few of my most trusted men."He said and looked at her. Then he glanced at Rachel and nodded to her as a way of saying thank you...
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Feral- Wof Tribe
Rachel

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: Having a Peaceful walk...(Open to Feral's)   Having a Peaceful walk...(Open to Feral's) EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 9:03 am

*i nod back* i will call on some trrop to escort you if you want
Back to top Go down
Legiono
Feral- Wof Tribe
Legiono

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: Having a Peaceful walk...(Open to Feral's)   Having a Peaceful walk...(Open to Feral's) EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 9:05 am

Legiono smiled at her. Apparently everyone needed a troop...
Back to top Go down
Nami
Feral Queen
Feral Queen
Nami

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: Having a Peaceful walk...(Open to Feral's)   Having a Peaceful walk...(Open to Feral's) EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 8:33 pm

"no, all i'll need are my weapons, i'm going to keep a low profile untill i find them. i'll also be looking for why it was done.i find and do everything i need i'll come back" turns to rachel who has been a friend of her's since she was a little girl."rachel my friend i'll also be doing some reseash on who killed your people" turns to both of them. "i'll send message when ever i can or find out anything. since i will be leaving soon i would hate for the bird brains and the fish people to find out untill the people have understood and have adopted since i don't want to have them attacked. everything must go on as if i was here. once the people have adopted to the new ruler it will be easyer to handle them andsince they are used to having power transfer in a fight a challenged for the trown and crown." She slows down making sure they are understanding everything. "that's why i won't be queen again after my retun, if i retun. like i said i don't know the amount of time i'll be gone or if i'll be allowed to come back." She turns to rachel and speackes fast again."rachel you remember what happened to then and what i gave my word to do? well resent event have gave me new information and now i will cary out what i said i would do" Turn to legiono and explains since he doesn't know much about my past "legiono my parents where killed when i was young and i gave them my word that i would get reveng. since i don't know who killed them, although reasent event have gave me clues that not only were the birds invoulded but so where the fishes, i might be at a disavanteg in the fight, but even if so i'll still go and fight them, like i said to my parents that i would and that is why i might not return at all." Turns and look at both of them from one to the other making sure her words are getting thru "both of you must understand this is something i have to do."
Back to top Go down
Legiono
Feral- Wof Tribe
Legiono

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: Having a Peaceful walk...(Open to Feral's)   Having a Peaceful walk...(Open to Feral's) EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 11:31 pm

Legiono just stares at her for a second. He nods his head and looks at her. "Very well my queen. You must do as you must do."He said with a sad look in his eye...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Having a Peaceful walk...(Open to Feral's)   Having a Peaceful walk...(Open to Feral's) Empty

Back to top Go down

Having a Peaceful walk...(Open to Feral's)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next