Animal Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Animal Elements

Four elements, four sides. Choose your destiney

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Having a Peaceful walk...(Open to Feral's)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Nami
Feral Queen
Feral Queen
Nami

Stats
Strength:
Having a Peaceful walk...(Open to Feral's) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7/10Having a Peaceful walk...(Open to Feral's) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/10)
Speed:
Having a Peaceful walk...(Open to Feral's) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9/10Having a Peaceful walk...(Open to Feral's) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9/10)
Defense:
Having a Peaceful walk...(Open to Feral's) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7/10Having a Peaceful walk...(Open to Feral's) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/10)

Having a Peaceful walk...(Open to Feral's) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Having a Peaceful walk...(Open to Feral's)   Having a Peaceful walk...(Open to Feral's) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 11:34 pm

when neather said anything she says "i know it a lot to take in and i'm sorry it was so short notice" after legiono speaks she see the sad look in legiono's eyes and for some reason it touches her, her voice softness. "what is it legiono? what do you have on your mind?" she wounders why the look touched her. she thinks *he's look reminds me of papa when ever he was sad* in the moment she see's her dad's chocate eyes look when his about to cry, there all watery. he's useal smile is no long there it's been replayed by a line that try's not to let any emotion show. he's dark chocolate brown hair is in his face covering part of his eye. she blinks twice and clears the image of her dead father.
Back to top Go down
http://angels-demons-spirit.forum-motion.com/index.htm
Rachel
Feral- Wof Tribe
Rachel

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: Having a Peaceful walk...(Open to Feral's)   Having a Peaceful walk...(Open to Feral's) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 12:54 am

my queen i will aid legiono in any way i can we will take care of your kingdom
Back to top Go down
Nami
Feral Queen
Feral Queen
Nami

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Having a Peaceful walk...(Open to Feral's) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9/10Having a Peaceful walk...(Open to Feral's) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9/10)
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: Having a Peaceful walk...(Open to Feral's)   Having a Peaceful walk...(Open to Feral's) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 1:00 am

turns back her attention to her long life friend. "i'm very glad to hear that, my friend you will have to go train what is ahead will not be easy and i need you at your strongest"
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Feral- Wof Tribe
Rachel

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: Having a Peaceful walk...(Open to Feral's)   Having a Peaceful walk...(Open to Feral's) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 1:03 am

*bows* i understand i will
Back to top Go down
Nami
Feral Queen
Feral Queen
Nami

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: Having a Peaceful walk...(Open to Feral's)   Having a Peaceful walk...(Open to Feral's) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 1:10 am

"rachel what's on your mind? you seem quiet" nami remembers that rachel has always been one to speack her mind. "my friend you know you want speak your mind around me" nami is puzzeled by her friends silence.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Feral- Wof Tribe
Rachel

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: Having a Peaceful walk...(Open to Feral's)   Having a Peaceful walk...(Open to Feral's) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 1:14 am

i just don't think that the one thta killed my people was an avion or an aquatic the scent was all wrong, the place stank but not of birds or fish
Back to top Go down
Nami
Feral Queen
Feral Queen
Nami

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: Having a Peaceful walk...(Open to Feral's)   Having a Peaceful walk...(Open to Feral's) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 1:21 am

"so you've told me, my friend i will find out who exactly was that killed them" in her mind she said don't worry my friend i'll find them and put things even.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Feral- Wof Tribe
Rachel

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: Having a Peaceful walk...(Open to Feral's)   Having a Peaceful walk...(Open to Feral's) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 4:01 am

when you do bring them back here i want to give them a piece of my mind
i have a serious score to settle with that monster
Back to top Go down
Nami
Feral Queen
Feral Queen
Nami

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: Having a Peaceful walk...(Open to Feral's)   Having a Peaceful walk...(Open to Feral's) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 5:01 am

"i'll give you word if i find anything" she speacks to rachel in a soft and caring way.

Last edited by Nami on Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Legiono
Feral- Wof Tribe
Legiono

Stats
Strength:
Having a Peaceful walk...(Open to Feral's) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/10Having a Peaceful walk...(Open to Feral's) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: Having a Peaceful walk...(Open to Feral's)   Having a Peaceful walk...(Open to Feral's) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 4:37 pm

"Nothing I'm fine my queen."He said turning his head away from her and looking at Rachel. He didn't have any intention of letting his queen see a moment of weakness when she was entrusting him with her kingdom. He shook the tear out of his eye and made it evaporate on his skin. He looked at Rachel. "Yes I'm sure the queen will find them as well."
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Feral- Wof Tribe
Rachel

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: Having a Peaceful walk...(Open to Feral's)   Having a Peaceful walk...(Open to Feral's) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 2:36 am

I see the small tear on Legiono's cheek and then watches it evaporate, I decide not to bring it up at this moment and bow "You need not worry my queen we will take good care of your kingdom and defend it against attacks from our enemies"
Back to top Go down
Nami
Feral Queen
Feral Queen
Nami

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: Having a Peaceful walk...(Open to Feral's)   Having a Peaceful walk...(Open to Feral's) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 5:20 am

"Thank you Rachel that will be all you may go" she sends rachel way with a quick hand movement. once rachel leaves she turns to legiono "What's really troubling you Legiono?" she asked.

Last edited by Nami on Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:21 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Legiono
Feral- Wof Tribe
Legiono

Stats
Strength:
Having a Peaceful walk...(Open to Feral's) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/10Having a Peaceful walk...(Open to Feral's) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: Having a Peaceful walk...(Open to Feral's)   Having a Peaceful walk...(Open to Feral's) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 5:07 pm

"Nothing I'm fine."He said still trying to keep from showing a weak side. He didn't like to show weakness in front of his leader. "If it's anything It's that I'm neverous about being leader."He said with a shake of his head.
Back to top Go down
Nami
Feral Queen
Feral Queen
Nami

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: Having a Peaceful walk...(Open to Feral's)   Having a Peaceful walk...(Open to Feral's) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 2:02 am

*he's hiding it i can smell it*
"legiono you know you can me the truth. legiono i can smell your hiding something, so will you please tell me?"
she talks in a soft voice.

Last edited by Nami on Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Legiono
Feral- Wof Tribe
Legiono

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: Having a Peaceful walk...(Open to Feral's)   Having a Peaceful walk...(Open to Feral's) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 2:54 am

"I guess your just to good for me huh?"He said with a quirky smile. He shook his head. "Alright. I'll tell ya."He said."I am hiding something."He said with a grin on his face. Technically she didn't say to tell her whether he was hiding something or to tell what he was hiding...
Back to top Go down
Nami
Feral Queen
Feral Queen
Nami

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: Having a Peaceful walk...(Open to Feral's)   Having a Peaceful walk...(Open to Feral's) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 3:07 am

"ok so tell me what you are hidding."
"i've had this job for a while i know the smell when something is hidden."

smiles softly and has a spark in her eye since it's been a while since anyone played with words with her.

Last edited by Nami on Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Legiono
Feral- Wof Tribe
Legiono

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: Having a Peaceful walk...(Open to Feral's)   Having a Peaceful walk...(Open to Feral's) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 7:43 am

"Well fine then."He said with a sigh. He shook his head. "I've admired you since i was in just training. And well...i...i..."He stopped in the middle of his sentence. He couldn't come to say that he didn't want her to go because he had loved her and loved having her around...
Back to top Go down
Nami
Feral Queen
Feral Queen
Nami

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: Having a Peaceful walk...(Open to Feral's)   Having a Peaceful walk...(Open to Feral's) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 8:01 am

"legiono...i don't know what to reply to that..."
in her mind
*i hope he isn't saying that he loveds me, i can't be in a relationship when i leave. i'll just put him in danger.*
she close's her eyes, breaths in a deep breath.
*sigh*
in her mind again
*and i think i might love him. no i can't put anyone in danger, especially not him.*
opens her eyes and looks at him in the eye.
"legiono you didn't finish your sentence. how does it end?"
Back to top Go down
Legiono
Feral- Wof Tribe
Legiono

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: Having a Peaceful walk...(Open to Feral's)   Having a Peaceful walk...(Open to Feral's) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 4:33 pm

He looks at her. He could tell what was on her mind. So he decided that maybe it wasn't best to say the end of the sentence. But he knew that if he didn't she would still know. "The sentence ends like this."He said and cleared his throat. "It's because i love you."He said and looked down at the ground. He was ashamed that he couldn't tell her sooner but he would have to deal with it now. Only after they became friends would he had had this chance. Just my luck He thought...
Back to top Go down
Nami
Feral Queen
Feral Queen
Nami

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: Having a Peaceful walk...(Open to Feral's)   Having a Peaceful walk...(Open to Feral's) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 1:52 am

"legiono... " closes her eyes and opens them.
she lifts his face with a gental touch so he's looking at her.
"legiono... i.. you don't have to be this way"
"i my self feel the same way"
"if it was any other time it wouldn't be a problem"
"but my mission would put you in danger i can't have that"
"i can't do that"
"i care to much about you"

she now has a sad look in her eyes.
the whole time she has her hand on his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Legiono
Feral- Wof Tribe
Legiono

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: Having a Peaceful walk...(Open to Feral's)   Having a Peaceful walk...(Open to Feral's) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 2:46 am

He blushed because he felt the warmth of her hand on his cheek the entire time. "Please. You don't have to worry about me. I can handle myself."He said taking her hand off of his face and he wrapped his hands around her waist and looked down at her. His eyes eating her up. He kissed her...
Back to top Go down
Nami
Feral Queen
Feral Queen
Nami

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: Having a Peaceful walk...(Open to Feral's)   Having a Peaceful walk...(Open to Feral's) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 3:53 am

*what i'm i going to do now i care about him to much to just leave him and put him danger what am i going to do???*
blushes intensely
when the kiss finishes
"legiono i can't help but worry"
"i can't put you in danger"
"it's not that i don't know you can't handle your self"
"i know you can i just can't do that to you"
her heart is beating extremly fast.
*danm my stupid heart feels like a humming bird flying around in my chest i hope he can't feel it.*
Back to top Go down
Legiono
Feral- Wof Tribe
Legiono

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: Having a Peaceful walk...(Open to Feral's)   Having a Peaceful walk...(Open to Feral's) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 5:48 am

He laughed. "You worry about to many things. You need to learn to just forget about some things and know which things to care about. Right now leaving me and going on your quest isn't one of the things you should worry about. I know you'll say that you can't and i totally agree with you but you must focus on your quest. It's something you must do. If you'd let me I'd help you but I'm not sure that you would."He said with a smile. He could feel her heart beating like a wild man inside her chest. "Wow. Your heart is beating so fast it feels like it wants to burst."He said with a chuckle. His heart was beating at an incredible pace as well. But he wasn't sure if she could tell.
Back to top Go down
Zaine
Avion King
Avion King
Zaine

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: Having a Peaceful walk...(Open to Feral's)   Having a Peaceful walk...(Open to Feral's) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 7:29 am

(remeber pg! Ok P F**king G! I dont want a vampwilf namis bedroom incident again!!!

With love Zaine Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
Legiono
Feral- Wof Tribe
Legiono

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: Having a Peaceful walk...(Open to Feral's)   Having a Peaceful walk...(Open to Feral's) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 7:32 am

(Lol PG 13 is for pms ^_^)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Having a Peaceful walk...(Open to Feral's)   Having a Peaceful walk...(Open to Feral's) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Having a Peaceful walk...(Open to Feral's)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next