Animal Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Animal Elements

Four elements, four sides. Choose your destiney

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Having a Peaceful walk...(Open to Feral's)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Zaine
Avion King
Avion King
Zaine

Stats
Strength:
Having a Peaceful walk...(Open to Feral's) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue7/10Having a Peaceful walk...(Open to Feral's) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/10)
Speed:
Having a Peaceful walk...(Open to Feral's) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/10Having a Peaceful walk...(Open to Feral's) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Defense:
Having a Peaceful walk...(Open to Feral's) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue7/10Having a Peaceful walk...(Open to Feral's) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/10)

Having a Peaceful walk...(Open to Feral's) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Having a Peaceful walk...(Open to Feral's)   Having a Peaceful walk...(Open to Feral's) - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 9:23 am

(TMI LEG i love ya like a bro but tmi ok now nomore spamming)
Back to top Go down
Legiono
Feral- Wof Tribe
Legiono

Stats
Strength:
Having a Peaceful walk...(Open to Feral's) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/10Having a Peaceful walk...(Open to Feral's) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: Having a Peaceful walk...(Open to Feral's)   Having a Peaceful walk...(Open to Feral's) - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 4:29 pm

(Lol)
Back to top Go down
Nami
Feral Queen
Feral Queen
Nami

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Having a Peaceful walk...(Open to Feral's) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue9/10Having a Peaceful walk...(Open to Feral's) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (9/10)
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: Having a Peaceful walk...(Open to Feral's)   Having a Peaceful walk...(Open to Feral's) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 2:05 am

(yeah yeah i know. you haven't let me forget it)
"i worry about everything i know."
"being queen made me like that"
*sigh*
"how would you help me with out leaving?"
"the people need a leader and rachel isn't one to want to be it"
she blushes deep red when he comments on her heart rate
*dang i didn't want him knowing how nervous i am* she thinks
she feels his heart deeping quickly also
"ummm...your not one to talk about heart rate"
she smiles up at him
*he's so much younger than me and yet he's more calm than me when it comes to this. i guess that being queen kinda intimidated guys* she thinks
Back to top Go down
http://angels-demons-spirit.forum-motion.com/index.htm
Legiono
Feral- Wof Tribe
Legiono

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: Having a Peaceful walk...(Open to Feral's)   Having a Peaceful walk...(Open to Feral's) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 2:44 am

He shook his head. "Well I don't know how'd I'd do it but i would figure a way out."He said with a shake of his head. "But if i can't when you came back I'd have a long vacation planned out for the two of us."He said with a chuckle. He looked down at her. She was beautiful even though she was older than him. He didn't care though. Age wasn't a thing he was in it for. He was in it for love...
Back to top Go down
Nami
Feral Queen
Feral Queen
Nami

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Having a Peaceful walk...(Open to Feral's) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue9/10Having a Peaceful walk...(Open to Feral's) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (9/10)
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: Having a Peaceful walk...(Open to Feral's)   Having a Peaceful walk...(Open to Feral's) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 3:19 am

"you can't excaxtly do that not while in a war"
she smiles up at him.
"but it's a sweet thought"
"anyway the sooner i leave the sooner i'll come back"
there`s a hint of sadness in her voice since she doesn`t want to leave his side.
*i'll tell rachel to organize my things from my closet room and move then to my room that way legiono has a room and when i come back i'll take care of my things*
she thinks and sighs
"there a lot i must get done before i leave"
"i have to help organise your corenation and the after party"
she sighs.
and looks up into his eyes.
"and then we can dance under the light of the moon and stars"
she said by mistake since she was thinking of dancing with him.
she is his arms unders the beautiful night sky and looking into his eyes before leaving on her mission.
when she realized what she has said her face turns deep beaty red.
"oh...umm...sorry that was supposed to stay a thought"
she quickly looks away and try's to hide her cherry red face.
Back to top Go down
Legiono
Feral- Wof Tribe
Legiono

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: Having a Peaceful walk...(Open to Feral's)   Having a Peaceful walk...(Open to Feral's) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 6:06 am

He Smiled at her. "Yes i guess your right. We can't do that under a war condition can we?"He said with a chuckle. Perhaps he would figure something out. He heard her say about dancing. "Oh that's fine sometimes things slip."He said and he felt his fingers loop into hers. "Or we can have a dance here if you prefer it."He said with a big smile and looked at her...
Back to top Go down
Nami
Feral Queen
Feral Queen
Nami

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: Having a Peaceful walk...(Open to Feral's)   Having a Peaceful walk...(Open to Feral's) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 6:10 am

"i wish but.. i have to go get things ready"
she looks up at him when her faces turns back to normal
Back to top Go down
Legiono
Feral- Wof Tribe
Legiono

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: Having a Peaceful walk...(Open to Feral's)   Having a Peaceful walk...(Open to Feral's) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 6:13 am

He smiled at her and shook his head. "Okay."He said and gave her one last kiss and he let her go. "Go do what you need to. I'll be here for a bit."he said with a faint smile...
Back to top Go down
Nami
Feral Queen
Feral Queen
Nami

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: Having a Peaceful walk...(Open to Feral's)   Having a Peaceful walk...(Open to Feral's) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 6:15 am

she's a bit dazzed from the kiss
"why don't you come with me?"
Back to top Go down
Legiono
Feral- Wof Tribe
Legiono

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: Having a Peaceful walk...(Open to Feral's)   Having a Peaceful walk...(Open to Feral's) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 6:16 am

"You sure you want me to come with you?"He asked with a confused look on his face. He didn't think that she would want him to come along with her to do these things. He smiled to her and nodded his head...
Back to top Go down
Nami
Feral Queen
Feral Queen
Nami

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: Having a Peaceful walk...(Open to Feral's)   Having a Peaceful walk...(Open to Feral's) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 6:17 am

"why wouldn't i?"
she looks at him a millon emotions passing thru her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Legiono
Feral- Wof Tribe
Legiono

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: Having a Peaceful walk...(Open to Feral's)   Having a Peaceful walk...(Open to Feral's) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 6:18 am

"I have no idea."He said with a chuckle
He shook his head and waited for her to move.
"I'll follow you..."He said with a smile..
Back to top Go down
Nami
Feral Queen
Feral Queen
Nami

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: Having a Peaceful walk...(Open to Feral's)   Having a Peaceful walk...(Open to Feral's) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 6:22 am

"ok transfors to a cheetah since it's the fastes animal"
she transfors to a cheetah an dashes to the castel
(naw topic)
Back to top Go down
Legiono
Feral- Wof Tribe
Legiono

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: Having a Peaceful walk...(Open to Feral's)   Having a Peaceful walk...(Open to Feral's) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 6:22 am

(kay)
He transferred into a cheetah and bolted towards the castle...
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Feral- Wof Tribe
Rachel

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: Having a Peaceful walk...(Open to Feral's)   Having a Peaceful walk...(Open to Feral's) - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 8:32 am

after the two lovebirds left 2 men can be seen, one coming out of a bush and another coming out of a tree, one of them lights a cigarette
the first man that came out of the bush speaks up "they're gone good"
the second man takes a drag on his cigarette "next time when we're on recon try not to almost give away our position Shadow"
"Sorry Dusk, come on let's go"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Having a Peaceful walk...(Open to Feral's)   Having a Peaceful walk...(Open to Feral's) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Having a Peaceful walk...(Open to Feral's)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3