Animal Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Animal Elements

Four elements, four sides. Choose your destiney

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

getting the castel ready for the queens disparture

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Nami
Feral Queen
Feral Queen
Nami

Stats
Strength:
getting the castel ready for the queens disparture Left_bar_bleue7/10getting the castel ready for the queens disparture Empty_bar_bleue  (7/10)
Speed:
getting the castel ready for the queens disparture Left_bar_bleue9/10getting the castel ready for the queens disparture Empty_bar_bleue  (9/10)
Defense:
getting the castel ready for the queens disparture Left_bar_bleue7/10getting the castel ready for the queens disparture Empty_bar_bleue  (7/10)

getting the castel ready for the queens disparture Empty
PostSubject: getting the castel ready for the queens disparture   getting the castel ready for the queens disparture EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 6:29 am

gets to the front door and transforms back to a human she waits for legiono to arrive
Back to top Go down
http://angels-demons-spirit.forum-motion.com/index.htm
Legiono
Feral- Wof Tribe
Legiono

Stats
Strength:
getting the castel ready for the queens disparture Left_bar_bleue10/10getting the castel ready for the queens disparture Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: getting the castel ready for the queens disparture   getting the castel ready for the queens disparture EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 6:30 am

Runs in behind her and transforms to a human as well.
"Wow fast running..."
Back to top Go down
Nami
Feral Queen
Feral Queen
Nami

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
getting the castel ready for the queens disparture Left_bar_bleue9/10getting the castel ready for the queens disparture Empty_bar_bleue  (9/10)
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: getting the castel ready for the queens disparture   getting the castel ready for the queens disparture EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 6:31 am

"thanks"
blushs deep red
*why is it that i can't stop blushing*
she hides her face and truns to the door she knocks quickly

Last edited by Nami on Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Legiono
Feral- Wof Tribe
Legiono

Stats
Strength:
getting the castel ready for the queens disparture Left_bar_bleue10/10getting the castel ready for the queens disparture Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: getting the castel ready for the queens disparture   getting the castel ready for the queens disparture EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 6:32 am

"Welcome."He says out of breath
"So what do we have to do?"He looks at her...
Back to top Go down
Nami
Feral Queen
Feral Queen
Nami

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: getting the castel ready for the queens disparture   getting the castel ready for the queens disparture EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 6:34 am

"well to begin i need to get rachel"
Back to top Go down
Legiono
Feral- Wof Tribe
Legiono

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: getting the castel ready for the queens disparture   getting the castel ready for the queens disparture EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 6:34 am

"Very well then. Call to her and she'll come..."He said still out of breath....
Back to top Go down
Nami
Feral Queen
Feral Queen
Nami

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: getting the castel ready for the queens disparture   getting the castel ready for the queens disparture EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 6:36 am

she opens the doors
a servent is near by.
"go get rachel please"
the servent bows and hurry's along
while the servent gets rachel nami leads legiono on a quick tour
"come on i'll show you around untill rachel finds us"
Back to top Go down
Legiono
Feral- Wof Tribe
Legiono

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: getting the castel ready for the queens disparture   getting the castel ready for the queens disparture EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 6:42 am

"Okay."He said and follows her movements
Back to top Go down
Nami
Feral Queen
Feral Queen
Nami

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: getting the castel ready for the queens disparture   getting the castel ready for the queens disparture EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 6:45 am

she walks up the main stairs
"this it the first of five librarys that are in here"
she points to her left a door that is there.
"whould you like to go in?"

Last edited by Nami on Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Feral- Wof Tribe
Rachel

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: getting the castel ready for the queens disparture   getting the castel ready for the queens disparture EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 6:45 am

I arrive with 2 men flanking me one of them smoking. Both of them are quite tall and have a strong build.
Me: hey there lovebirds
Back to top Go down
Nami
Feral Queen
Feral Queen
Nami

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: getting the castel ready for the queens disparture   getting the castel ready for the queens disparture EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 6:47 am

she blushes and turns to her friend
"huh... how did you know? and put those things out!"
she points to the cigars
"you know the rules no smoking in the castel"

Last edited by Nami on Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Legiono
Feral- Wof Tribe
Legiono

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: getting the castel ready for the queens disparture   getting the castel ready for the queens disparture EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 6:50 am

Legiono turned to look at Rachel with a blush. "Well i guess we're caught huh?"He said with a chuckle...
Back to top Go down
Nami
Feral Queen
Feral Queen
Nami

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: getting the castel ready for the queens disparture   getting the castel ready for the queens disparture EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 6:51 am

"i guess so"
*i'm going to get her for that*
"rachel how did you know?"
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Feral- Wof Tribe
Rachel

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: getting the castel ready for the queens disparture   getting the castel ready for the queens disparture EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 7:03 am

the 2 men turn out to be shadow and dusk
Shadow chukles "they don`t call me shadow for nothing my queen"
Dusk puts out his cigarette "we saw and heard everything and then reported the results of our recon to rachel"
i smile"sorry my queen i was curious"
Back to top Go down
Nami
Feral Queen
Feral Queen
Nami

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: getting the castel ready for the queens disparture   getting the castel ready for the queens disparture EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 7:04 am

blushes deep red
"i guess some things never change huh my friend?"
"you've been that way ever since i can remember"
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Feral- Wof Tribe
Rachel

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: getting the castel ready for the queens disparture   getting the castel ready for the queens disparture EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 7:10 am

Smiles "yep so your servant said something about clearing out a room and having shadow and dusk deliver some letters"
Back to top Go down
Legiono
Feral- Wof Tribe
Legiono

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: getting the castel ready for the queens disparture   getting the castel ready for the queens disparture EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 7:11 am

He laughed and shook his head."Well okay then."He said
He walked into the door that she pointed to...
Back to top Go down
Nami
Feral Queen
Feral Queen
Nami

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: getting the castel ready for the queens disparture   getting the castel ready for the queens disparture EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 1:53 am

"yes and they'll also have to right them in nice hand writing telling the people that i'm leaving and that they have a new king"
gives them a grim.
"but before that i'll need then to move all of my things from the big bedroom i use as a closet put it in a box and move it the my room"
"rachel i need you to walk with me and legiono so we can talk about the things that while have to be taken care off before i leave"
"oh and shadow you really shouldn't spy on people!"
"you two better get started i want the room emptyed today and i want all the letters writen by two days from today"
turning from them she enters the room and speackes to legiono
"you can look or read any book you want i'll be right back"
she leaves the room and walks into the hall way so she can talk to rachel after dusk and shadow leave
"really you have to send him to spy on me?!"
she keeps her voice leveled
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Feral- Wof Tribe
Rachel

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: getting the castel ready for the queens disparture   getting the castel ready for the queens disparture EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 6:22 am

shows mock shock "my queen i didn't send Shadow to spy on you i sent Dusk too" smiles
Back to top Go down
Legiono
Feral- Wof Tribe
Legiono

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: getting the castel ready for the queens disparture   getting the castel ready for the queens disparture EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 6:45 am

Legiono Nodded to her and looked through the library. He found a few books that he seemed interested in and grabbed them and put them on a desk and when he was done picking he paged through them with ease all while listening to their conversation...
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Feral- Wof Tribe
Rachel

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: getting the castel ready for the queens disparture   getting the castel ready for the queens disparture EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 6:48 am

"my queen that reminds me who will plan the party for the kings corenation i mean so many things must be done there is the matter of food and drinks, decor, attire, invitations, music not to mention a set date"

Last edited by Rachel on Sat Oct 10, 2009 7:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nami
Feral Queen
Feral Queen
Nami

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: getting the castel ready for the queens disparture   getting the castel ready for the queens disparture EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 7:10 am

"you will"
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Feral- Wof Tribe
Rachel

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: getting the castel ready for the queens disparture   getting the castel ready for the queens disparture EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 7:23 am

my trianing has helped me to concel most of my emotions from showing up on my face and in my voice, this was to be used in interigation situatios so we don't give anything away but it comes in handy in other situations. i was even able to slghtly keep the micorexpression showing my surprize from appearing on my face "you can't be serious all of that planing could take forever"
Back to top Go down
Nami
Feral Queen
Feral Queen
Nami

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: getting the castel ready for the queens disparture   getting the castel ready for the queens disparture EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 9:33 pm

"suprised my friend?" she knew of rachels reaction because of the time they have been friends
"don't be i've given you the task because i know you can handle it"
"don't worry i'll help you be i also have to get some of my things ready"

Last edited by Nami on Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Legiono
Feral- Wof Tribe
Legiono

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: getting the castel ready for the queens disparture   getting the castel ready for the queens disparture EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 10:42 pm

Legiono was flipping through the books at a fast pace. He continued to listen to their conversation...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: getting the castel ready for the queens disparture   getting the castel ready for the queens disparture Empty

Back to top Go down

getting the castel ready for the queens disparture
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Animal Elements :: Kaki Shinrin :: Tsuki-
Jump to: