Animal Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Animal Elements

Four elements, four sides. Choose your destiney

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

getting the castel ready for the queens disparture

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Nami
Feral Queen
Feral Queen
Nami

Stats
Strength:
getting the castel ready for the queens disparture - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue7/10getting the castel ready for the queens disparture - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/10)
Speed:
getting the castel ready for the queens disparture - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue9/10getting the castel ready for the queens disparture - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (9/10)
Defense:
getting the castel ready for the queens disparture - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue7/10getting the castel ready for the queens disparture - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/10)

getting the castel ready for the queens disparture - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: getting the castel ready for the queens disparture   getting the castel ready for the queens disparture - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 2:22 am

walks in remembering to tell dusk and shadow something and the servent had told her that they were in the ballroom.
"dusk shadow make sure that you don't send the informatio about me leave to the newspaper i don't want the birdbrains and the fishpeople to know."
Back to top Go down
http://angels-demons-spirit.forum-motion.com/index.htm
Rachel
Feral- Wof Tribe
Rachel

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: getting the castel ready for the queens disparture   getting the castel ready for the queens disparture - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 2:57 am

"well that could be a problem seeing as how i already sent it there but i may be able to fix it seeing as how they didn't run it yet" said Dusk as he tried to pin his brothers arm but shadow refues to give up "You can fix it after one of us wins"
Back to top Go down
Nami
Feral Queen
Feral Queen
Nami

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
getting the castel ready for the queens disparture - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue9/10getting the castel ready for the queens disparture - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (9/10)
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: getting the castel ready for the queens disparture   getting the castel ready for the queens disparture - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 3:15 am

"no you'll fix it now"
"and this is a ballroom not a playroom"
"so stop that before you brake the table."
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Feral- Wof Tribe
Rachel

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: getting the castel ready for the queens disparture   getting the castel ready for the queens disparture - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 5:16 am

Shadow and Dusk continue their arm wrestling "Sorry but no" said Shadow smirking. I sigh "Legiono please break that up"
Back to top Go down
Legiono
Feral- Wof Tribe
Legiono

Stats
Strength:
getting the castel ready for the queens disparture - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/10getting the castel ready for the queens disparture - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: getting the castel ready for the queens disparture   getting the castel ready for the queens disparture - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 4:15 pm

Legiono looks at her. Then at Nami. "I hope the table doesn't cost much."He said as he walked over and gave one kick to the underside of the table and both the two knuckle heads went flying and the table shattered...."Look at that. The table broke them..."He said with a laugh...
Back to top Go down
Nami
Feral Queen
Feral Queen
Nami

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: getting the castel ready for the queens disparture   getting the castel ready for the queens disparture - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 1:42 am

hides the humer form her face and eyes.
"thanks legiono, but that was unnessacary."
"dusk shadow you have a job to do. so go now. that's an order."

Last edited by Nami on Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Feral- Wof Tribe
Rachel

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: getting the castel ready for the queens disparture   getting the castel ready for the queens disparture - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 1:51 am

They see your foot move and roll out of their chairs before you kick the table. after you kick it they catch it so it doesn`t hit the floor and break or hit another table Shadow growls in anger "Was that really needed I was about to win" Dusk scoffs "In your dreams little brother" I sigh "Well at least the table didn`t break and even if it did it`s a small table it`s not one of the ones we were gonna use for the party, now Dusk go fix your mistake right now or I`m taking away Mr. Fuzzyman" Dusk gasps in horror "You wouldn`t dare" I smirk "Try me" Dusk growls and Shadow starts to laugh until Dusk grabs him by the back of his shirt and drags him with him "You`re coming with me" Shadow pouts but doesn`t object and lets himself get draged I sigh "It`s like dealing with children and while they`re doing their work I have some work for the two of you"
Back to top Go down
Nami
Feral Queen
Feral Queen
Nami

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: getting the castel ready for the queens disparture   getting the castel ready for the queens disparture - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 3:43 am

"i'm not asking"
"go now"
"that's an order!"
she unwinds string that's around her arm and puts it on fire.
"now go"
she saids in a comanding strong but steady voice.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Feral- Wof Tribe
Rachel

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: getting the castel ready for the queens disparture   getting the castel ready for the queens disparture - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 7:06 am

Dusk makes his way into town draging Shadow with him I shake my head "Anyway you 2 come with me" I take both your hands and lead you to the kitchen which is through a door on the right side of the ballroom "I was thinking about some ideas for the theme of the party and a way for Nami to attend without anyone knowing it`s her"
Back to top Go down
Nami
Feral Queen
Feral Queen
Nami

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: getting the castel ready for the queens disparture   getting the castel ready for the queens disparture - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 11:52 pm

"rachel what do you have in mind?"
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Feral- Wof Tribe
Rachel

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: getting the castel ready for the queens disparture   getting the castel ready for the queens disparture - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 6:13 am

"ok so I was thinking that the only way that you would be able to attend the ball would be to come in disguise" by this time I've draged the 2 of you into the kitchen then i turn around to face you both "so when I thought of that i got the idea for a black white and red masquerade ball" i smile "as we all know at a masquerade ball everyone will be in a mask so Nami, you can attend and know one will know it's you" then I face a prep table in the center of the kitchen which is full of various foods and the chef is standing next to the table "But we can deal with the decor and attire later what i need now are your opinions on the various foods and drinks that will be served" the chef looks at his creations with pride and gestures toward the food "Behold the menu I've prepared, the guests will get to choose from chicken, fish, salads, soups, a seafood medly and not to mention cake for dessert" I sigh "Ahh chef you have out done yourself" The chef smiles "Thank you miss Rachel" then he picks up the chicken plate and 2 forks and presents it to the queen and future king "First on the list, a fine piece of chicken brest, rice and vegatables with a light gravy"
Back to top Go down
Legiono
Feral- Wof Tribe
Legiono

Stats
Strength:
getting the castel ready for the queens disparture - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/10getting the castel ready for the queens disparture - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: getting the castel ready for the queens disparture   getting the castel ready for the queens disparture - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 4:19 pm

Legiono smiles at her. "A masquerade ball sounds nice. I think it would work perfectly."He said and smiled to Rachel. He then looked at Nami. "What do you think?"He said hoping for a positive response. He looked at the chef as he brought the food over to him and Nami. "Oh why thank you Chef."He said as he looked down at the plate. Come to think of it he hadn't eaten in the past day and a half maybe....
Back to top Go down
Nami
Feral Queen
Feral Queen
Nami

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: getting the castel ready for the queens disparture   getting the castel ready for the queens disparture - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 6:26 am

"customes and mask.... that's a great idea!" i exclame for exitment.
"cheif you truelly have out done your self" she smile at him.
then picks up the fork and picks up a pieces of chicken ans vegies.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Feral- Wof Tribe
Rachel

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: getting the castel ready for the queens disparture   getting the castel ready for the queens disparture - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 7:37 am

The chef smiles "You have no idea how happy this makes me" then the chef goes to the table to pick up the second plate with the fish "The next dish is smoked salmon also with a side of vegatables and rice". I'm sitting on a chair with a sketch pad sketching your clothes then Shadow and Dusk come back. "We're back" said shadow stretching "we had the newspaper make copies of the letter Dusk wrote so we know have enough and we can deliver them tomorrow" while I'm sketching I address Shadow "Shadow do me a favor and sketch a cake design, Dusk sketch the decorations" Both of them take out sketch pads and start their work.
Back to top Go down
Zaine
Avion King
Avion King
Zaine

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: getting the castel ready for the queens disparture   getting the castel ready for the queens disparture - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 9:18 am

(...you guys are still doin this?)
Back to top Go down
Legiono
Feral- Wof Tribe
Legiono

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: getting the castel ready for the queens disparture   getting the castel ready for the queens disparture - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 4:30 pm

(well heck ya i don't plan to stop either. This is a good forum..)

Legiono smiles and shook his head. He would wait until he was done tasting the different foods. Then he would throw some comedy in it and act like he was gunna go into a frenzy if he didn't eat anything he got his hands on. Then he shook the idea off. He would just grab something to eat. He finished tasting the first dish then waited for the second plate to come over.
Back to top Go down
Zaine
Avion King
Avion King
Zaine

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: getting the castel ready for the queens disparture   getting the castel ready for the queens disparture - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 7:10 am

(i wish it would stay alive but ill try)
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Feral- Wof Tribe
Rachel

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: getting the castel ready for the queens disparture   getting the castel ready for the queens disparture - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 7:50 am

(Well I did kinda decalre it dead but now I think it's more on life support)
"Ok I've got the basics for my designs but I need details from you 2. Nami from you I need a dress and mask color, if you want to waer gloves or not, not to mention the fact of a strapless dress or no. I actually don't need much details from you Legiono I mean, I was going to ask you if you wanted to wear a top hat but you don't look like a hat person to me but it's still your choice. Also I need to know if you want to wear white gloves" Then I turn to Dusk "How are the decorations coming" he speaks without looking up from his sketch pad "I was think that roses should adorn each table in the theme colors of course along with the streamers" I nod my head "Shadow you almost done with the cke design" he's been snikering while he was drawing then when he hears me he hides his work behind his back. "Uh...no" "Shadow give me your design" i say in my commanding voice that he can't ignore then he hands me his work and I look it over "Now I know why you were laughing, you drew a wedding cake to be funny"
Back to top Go down
Nami
Feral Queen
Feral Queen
Nami

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: getting the castel ready for the queens disparture   getting the castel ready for the queens disparture - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 1:46 am

(but at least is still alive)
i shoot a durty look at shadow and rachel
at taste the second plate while thinking about the dress.
"exlent cheif, and rachel those it only have to have one color? or can it be a conbination? i what to wear gloves and i'm still think on wheather or not to go strapless. what do you think legiono?"
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Feral- Wof Tribe
Rachel

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: getting the castel ready for the queens disparture   getting the castel ready for the queens disparture - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 7:30 am

The cake really does look nice, a triple stack marble cake with white frosting, red roses and black lace. The only problrm is the two figures of Nami and Legiono on top of the cake which I erase with my pencil and replace with a large red rose. I then hand the sketch pad back to Shadow "You're not funny" Shadow puts his sketch pad down "I think I am" he gets up and goes back into the ballroom. "Dusk go and keep an eye on your little brother" he put his sketch pad down and follows after Shadow. "And Nami regarding your question you can have a combination of colors as long as they're within the theme. Oh and if you choose to have straps it can be backless"
Back to top Go down
Nami
Feral Queen
Feral Queen
Nami

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: getting the castel ready for the queens disparture   getting the castel ready for the queens disparture - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 4:07 am

"umm that's a hard chose and i dont know if to go with black and red, black and white or white and red. what do you think rachel? "
"shadow your not one tiny bit funny."
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Feral- Wof Tribe
Rachel

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: getting the castel ready for the queens disparture   getting the castel ready for the queens disparture - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 7:09 am

"Black and red seems to work for you the best." I pick up my pencil and begin to sketch. the chef brought a bottle of red wine and pours it into 2 glasses. "My king please tell me what do you think of the salmon and of course no meal is complete without a drink." he hands the both of you a glass "Only the finest for the queen and king"
Back to top Go down
Nami
Feral Queen
Feral Queen
Nami

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: getting the castel ready for the queens disparture   getting the castel ready for the queens disparture - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 3:42 am

blushes deep red
"thank you cheif and al right rachel red and black and strapless"
Back to top Go down
Legiono
Feral- Wof Tribe
Legiono

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: getting the castel ready for the queens disparture   getting the castel ready for the queens disparture - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 5:29 pm

"I think you'd look perfect in either one Rachel."He said as he saw what was on the sketch pad and couldn't help himself but laugh. Then he brought it to a snicker because he could guess that the two women would be glaring at him by now. "Why it was delicious chief and thank you for the drink good sir."He looked towards Rachel."Well i think I'll have black and red to match her."
Back to top Go down
Nami
Feral Queen
Feral Queen
Nami

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: getting the castel ready for the queens disparture   getting the castel ready for the queens disparture - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 2:29 am

she thinks to her self not like rachel wouldnt have found a way for us to match.
"chief the food is great and so is the wine keep up the good work."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: getting the castel ready for the queens disparture   getting the castel ready for the queens disparture - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

getting the castel ready for the queens disparture
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Animal Elements :: Kaki Shinrin :: Tsuki-
Jump to: