Animal Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Animal Elements

Four elements, four sides. Choose your destiney

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

getting the castel ready for the queens disparture

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Rachel
Feral- Wof Tribe
Rachel

Stats
Strength:
getting the castel ready for the queens disparture - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7/10getting the castel ready for the queens disparture - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/10)
Speed:
getting the castel ready for the queens disparture - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7/10getting the castel ready for the queens disparture - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/10)
Defense:

getting the castel ready for the queens disparture - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: getting the castel ready for the queens disparture   getting the castel ready for the queens disparture - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 12:36 am

"very well and right now i have something to keep you busy" i clap my hands and the royal tailors arrive "prepare the queen for her dress i will give you my sketch designs later and because i know he`s been listening" calls out "Legiono let`s go i have to take you on tour of the castle and show you your room"

Last edited by Rachel on Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nami
Feral Queen
Feral Queen
Nami

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
getting the castel ready for the queens disparture - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9/10getting the castel ready for the queens disparture - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9/10)
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: getting the castel ready for the queens disparture   getting the castel ready for the queens disparture - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 12:54 am

"let him look at the books you can take him on the tour after he finishes"
she opens the door and enters the library
"do you like the collection of books?"
Back to top Go down
http://angels-demons-spirit.forum-motion.com/index.htm
Rachel
Feral- Wof Tribe
Rachel

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: getting the castel ready for the queens disparture   getting the castel ready for the queens disparture - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 1:03 am

yawns "ok i'll be back in a sec" runs off to your room that you use as a closet
Back to top Go down
Legiono
Feral- Wof Tribe
Legiono

Stats
Strength:
getting the castel ready for the queens disparture - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/10getting the castel ready for the queens disparture - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: getting the castel ready for the queens disparture   getting the castel ready for the queens disparture - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 4:43 am

"Yes I do."He said and he picked the books up. He shook his head and put the books back in their correct places. "So what now huh?"He asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Nami
Feral Queen
Feral Queen
Nami

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
getting the castel ready for the queens disparture - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9/10getting the castel ready for the queens disparture - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9/10)
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: getting the castel ready for the queens disparture   getting the castel ready for the queens disparture - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 4:48 am

"well i have to go get fitted for a dress and i believe rachel will continue to show you the castel"
she smiles sweetly at him
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Feral- Wof Tribe
Rachel

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: getting the castel ready for the queens disparture   getting the castel ready for the queens disparture - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 7:54 am

I return after clearing out Nami`s room "Done so what am i supposed to take Legiono on a tour of the castle now or is he still reading"

Last edited by Rachel on Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nami
Feral Queen
Feral Queen
Nami

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: getting the castel ready for the queens disparture   getting the castel ready for the queens disparture - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 8:05 am

*sigh*
"you can take him"
*she knows i don't like getting new dresses fitted*
"and i guess i have to go to get the royal tailors ?"
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Feral- Wof Tribe
Rachel

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: getting the castel ready for the queens disparture   getting the castel ready for the queens disparture - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 8:09 am

"yep now go you shall get my sketch for yours and Legiono's clothes later, come on Legiono let's go we have a lot of ground to cover and not a lot of time to do it"
Back to top Go down
Nami
Feral Queen
Feral Queen
Nami

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: getting the castel ready for the queens disparture   getting the castel ready for the queens disparture - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 8:32 am

she looks at her in hidden shoke.
*mine and his!!! she's going to have us match?!*
"ok"
"legiono i'll see you later. and rachel please don't go to over board with the dress"
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Feral- Wof Tribe
Rachel

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: getting the castel ready for the queens disparture   getting the castel ready for the queens disparture - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 9:13 am

I won't i promise now go get fitted
Back to top Go down
Nami
Feral Queen
Feral Queen
Nami

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: getting the castel ready for the queens disparture   getting the castel ready for the queens disparture - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 9:17 am

"ok, ok"
she gives legiono a quick kiss on his cheek
"see you later"
then turn and heads to the royal tailors
Back to top Go down
Legiono
Feral- Wof Tribe
Legiono

Stats
Strength:
getting the castel ready for the queens disparture - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/10getting the castel ready for the queens disparture - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: getting the castel ready for the queens disparture   getting the castel ready for the queens disparture - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 10:59 am

"See you."He said with a blush. He looked at Rachel. "So where shall we begin?"He said with a quick smile. "You lead I'll follow."
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Feral- Wof Tribe
Rachel

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: getting the castel ready for the queens disparture   getting the castel ready for the queens disparture - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 6:02 pm

"Ok first stop your room" Starts walking down the hall
Back to top Go down
Legiono
Feral- Wof Tribe
Legiono

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: getting the castel ready for the queens disparture   getting the castel ready for the queens disparture - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 8:10 am

"Okay then."He said with a smile and started following her. "So what's going on with you Rachel?"He asked as a conversation started.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Feral- Wof Tribe
Rachel

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: getting the castel ready for the queens disparture   getting the castel ready for the queens disparture - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 8:24 am

Rounds a corner "Hmm nothin much, the Queen is making me plan your entire corenation party as I'm sure you heard while we were talking outside"
Back to top Go down
Legiono
Feral- Wof Tribe
Legiono

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: getting the castel ready for the queens disparture   getting the castel ready for the queens disparture - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 12:49 pm

He rounds the corner a few seconds later. "Yes i did hear about that. Is it really that big of a party that it's going to take planning out?"He said as a teaser...
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Feral- Wof Tribe
Rachel

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: getting the castel ready for the queens disparture   getting the castel ready for the queens disparture - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 10:03 pm

"haha very funny lover boy" walks sown the hall and stops at a door "this will be your room, queen nami used this room it for closet space and i had to lug all over her clothes out and down the hall to her room" points down the hall "thats her room over there, i advise you not to go in"
Back to top Go down
Legiono
Feral- Wof Tribe
Legiono

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: getting the castel ready for the queens disparture   getting the castel ready for the queens disparture - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 3:09 am

"Why not?"He said with a wide grin. "What's in there that i shouldn't see?"he said laughing...
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Feral- Wof Tribe
Rachel

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: getting the castel ready for the queens disparture   getting the castel ready for the queens disparture - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 4:13 am

Lights a cigarette then takes a short drag and blows out a puff of smoke "You can go in if you want, the reason i said you shouldn`t is because everything in there is pink, purple and baby blue and there are a bunch of stuffed teddy bears in there" takes another drag and blows out another puff of smoke then unlocks your room door and opens it. Inside is very large, it has a canopy bed a little bigger then a king size and completely bear, a wardrobe to store clothes nightstands on both sides of the bed and on the far wall 3 windows without curtins that stretch from the floor almost to the celing "The reason the windows and bed are bear is becasue you get to pick the color. Your choices are a dark red, a dark blue, black, white or a dark green. You also get to choose the the type of fabric for the bed sheets, there is silk, satin, velvet and egyptian cotten"

Last edited by Rachel on Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:39 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Legiono
Feral- Wof Tribe
Legiono

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: getting the castel ready for the queens disparture   getting the castel ready for the queens disparture - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 4:56 pm

"Oh. I'll have to remember that."He said. He stored the information away for later so that he could run into her room and look at all the pink and blue and teddy bears. He laughed to himself. "Ah. I think I'd like Black and Satin please."He said. He did't feel exactly perfect having all these people do this stuff for him because he was a worker himself. He liked to work and tried to do as much of it as he could but he would leave it just this time because he was tired and thought about a vacation anyways."Yeah black Satin would look good in here."He said and looked at Rachel.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Feral- Wof Tribe
Rachel

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: getting the castel ready for the queens disparture   getting the castel ready for the queens disparture - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 5:42 pm

looks around the room for a bit and agrees "hmm i think you`re right, it woild look nice in here, oh that reminds me" points to a door on the window farthest to the left of the room"See that door over there, it leads to the garden but I`m going to show you that a bit later" turns to leave "Come on we have lots more to see" walks out the door "Where to go next...I know let`s go to the ballroom, that`s where the party is being held and where Shadow and Dusk are writing the letters and invitations." "Plus we pass almost everything in the castle so you can still see the whole castle" goes back down the hall the way we came because the other way leads to another door but after a while i stop and point to a door close to Nami`s room "I just remembered, that door over there leads to the Royal bathroom which I`m gonna have to move Nami`s stuff out of later" and on that note I continue down the hall and make a right

Last edited by Rachel on Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Legiono
Feral- Wof Tribe
Legiono

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: getting the castel ready for the queens disparture   getting the castel ready for the queens disparture - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 9:53 am

Legiono Just shook his head through all of this and laughed to himself. He gave a smile. "Yes Very well. You lead I'll follow. I have no idea were im going but with good study i bet i can get it down."He said with a smile to her.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Feral- Wof Tribe
Rachel

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: getting the castel ready for the queens disparture   getting the castel ready for the queens disparture - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 5:28 am

"I know you'll get it down soon, I actually got lost my first time here. I wound up in the library for a bit reading books" walks by the library and we end up in the main entrance hall. In the hall are 2 sets of stairs, one on either side of the room and both lead to the same upper levle. There are doors at the top of both sets of stairs and one in the middle of the upper levle "The door on the left is the treasury, the one in the middle is the record room and the one on the right is the armory" I walk in between the stairs and push open another big door which leads to a smaller hall. In this hall are two large doors "The door on the right is the royal dinning hall and the door on the left..."begins pushing it open "Is the ballroom"The ballroom is a large and elegant room, the left wall having a window that takes up almost the entire wall a small door can be seen on it thta leads to the garden. On the right half of the ball room there are tables for dinner at the party and the left half is ment for dancing. At one of the tables is Shadow and Dusk arm wrestling.
Back to top Go down
Legiono
Feral- Wof Tribe
Legiono

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: getting the castel ready for the queens disparture   getting the castel ready for the queens disparture - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 9:31 pm

"Wow. This is a very big place isn't it?"He said with a smile. He would enjoy staying in this place for a while. He wouldn't be staying in it forever though because he planned on letting Nami be queen when she got back. "Well i guess you could say that they finished the invites then?"He said with a smile....
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Feral- Wof Tribe
Rachel

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: getting the castel ready for the queens disparture   getting the castel ready for the queens disparture - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 1:45 am

Shadow was straining behind his older brother`s strength "Not really the invitations for the party are done using our best caligraphy" Dusk is also straining but not as much as his little brother "As for the letters stating the queens departure, I wrote one using my best caligraphy and sent it to the newspaper. It`ll be out and everyone will know by the queens deadline" I smile "Smart, lazy but smart by the way i need you 2 too help with legiono`s corenation party" Dusk speaks up "Sure we`ll help as soon as I win" I sigh knowing that their little competitions last for a very long time and i was worried that they would break that table "Legiono you mind breaking that up cause if someone doesnlt they`re gonna break that table"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: getting the castel ready for the queens disparture   getting the castel ready for the queens disparture - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

getting the castel ready for the queens disparture
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Animal Elements :: Kaki Shinrin :: Tsuki-
Jump to: