Animal Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Animal Elements

Four elements, four sides. Choose your destiney

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Genocide of the Feral Race

Go down 
+3
Legiono
Zaine
Raleth
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Raleth
Aquatic King
Aquatic King
Raleth

Stats
Strength:
Genocide of the Feral Race Left_bar_bleue8/10Genocide of the Feral Race Empty_bar_bleue  (8/10)
Speed:
Genocide of the Feral Race Left_bar_bleue9/10Genocide of the Feral Race Empty_bar_bleue  (9/10)
Defense:
Genocide of the Feral Race Left_bar_bleue8/10Genocide of the Feral Race Empty_bar_bleue  (8/10)

Genocide of the Feral Race Empty
PostSubject: Genocide of the Feral Race   Genocide of the Feral Race EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 4:11 am

Raleth sneaks through the village, zaine on his shoulder as a small bird. Gray clouds thunder above as the two pair walk through the village. Raleth's hood covers his face, and Zaine's disguise himself. They both stop in the middle of the city
"ready"

Last edited by Raleth on Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://animalelementsbattle.forumotion.com
Zaine
Avion King
Avion King
Zaine

Stats
Strength:
Genocide of the Feral Race Left_bar_bleue7/10Genocide of the Feral Race Empty_bar_bleue  (7/10)
Speed:
Genocide of the Feral Race Left_bar_bleue10/10Genocide of the Feral Race Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Defense:
Genocide of the Feral Race Left_bar_bleue7/10Genocide of the Feral Race Empty_bar_bleue  (7/10)

PostSubject: Re: Genocide of the Feral Race   Genocide of the Feral Race EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 4:12 am

Lets do this...
Back to top Go down
Raleth
Aquatic King
Aquatic King
Raleth

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Genocide of the Feral Race Left_bar_bleue9/10Genocide of the Feral Race Empty_bar_bleue  (9/10)
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: Genocide of the Feral Race   Genocide of the Feral Race EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 4:13 am

Raleth unchesthes hsi Violent Water Blade and yells, his voice booming
"I's sorry ferals! Your time has come!"
Raleth slashes behind him, and three wolves die
Back to top Go down
Zaine
Avion King
Avion King
Zaine

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Genocide of the Feral Race Left_bar_bleue10/10Genocide of the Feral Race Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: Genocide of the Feral Race   Genocide of the Feral Race EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 4:17 am

*i turn into a condor and start to feast on their flesh then i rip the legs off of a wolf and eat them*
Back to top Go down
Raleth
Aquatic King
Aquatic King
Raleth

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: Genocide of the Feral Race   Genocide of the Feral Race EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 4:19 am

Raleth raises his hand,a wry smile on his face and a demented look
A huge water sphere forms in his hand and rises, gathering water droplets in the air
"RAH!"
The water freezez and suddendly tiny ice needles rain on teh ferals, killing many in a tenth of a second
Back to top Go down
Zaine
Avion King
Avion King
Zaine

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: Genocide of the Feral Race   Genocide of the Feral Race EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 4:23 am

*i turn human and start to fly around slashing feral after feral after 1 minute iv killed 6*
Back to top Go down
Raleth
Aquatic King
Aquatic King
Raleth

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: Genocide of the Feral Race   Genocide of the Feral Race EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 4:26 am

Some feral guards try to fight back but raleth decapitates them easily
Raleth points his hand towards some homes and he mutters words and a huge cannon of water bursts out, destroying many houses
Back to top Go down
Legiono
Feral- Wof Tribe
Legiono

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: Genocide of the Feral Race   Genocide of the Feral Race EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 4:38 am

Legiono walks down the street wearing a black cloak and he looks at the two kings. "Well well well."He said and flipped his hood back. "I think this should stop now."He said and put one hand to the ground. He was making a magma bomb. his other hand was in the air and a fireball formed in his hand. He threw it at the pair....
Back to top Go down
Raleth
Aquatic King
Aquatic King
Raleth

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: Genocide of the Feral Race   Genocide of the Feral Race EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 4:40 am

Raleth looks at the bomb, and it freezez. Raleth makes a dark laugh at the feral in front of him
"its looks like someone finnaly noticed us"
Back to top Go down
Legiono
Feral- Wof Tribe
Legiono

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: Genocide of the Feral Race   Genocide of the Feral Race EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 4:55 am

He pulls his bow out. "These arrows you won't be able to freeze for they have zero water in them and they arn't affected by air either. They travel by fire..."
Back to top Go down
Zaine
Avion King
Avion King
Zaine

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: Genocide of the Feral Race   Genocide of the Feral Race EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 4:56 am

*i stop flying and land by raleth*whos he....i can sense his energy....its amazing... no short of ours
Back to top Go down
Nami
Feral Queen
Feral Queen
Nami

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: Genocide of the Feral Race   Genocide of the Feral Race EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 5:05 am

*walk out.*
"ok this has gone on for long enough!"
Back to top Go down
http://angels-demons-spirit.forum-motion.com/index.htm
Rachel
Feral- Wof Tribe
Rachel

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: Genocide of the Feral Race   Genocide of the Feral Race EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 5:10 am

*a howl is heard in the distance and i can be seen on a hill eyes glowing* my people will not be taken from me again
Back to top Go down
Nami
Feral Queen
Feral Queen
Nami

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: Genocide of the Feral Race   Genocide of the Feral Race EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 5:15 am

"agreed"
Back to top Go down
http://angels-demons-spirit.forum-motion.com/index.htm

PostSubject: Re: Genocide of the Feral Race   Genocide of the Feral Race EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 5:16 am

*eclair just watches from the side lines* kyuu o.o
Back to top Go down
kamyu
Avion- Falcon Clan
kamyu

Stats
Strength:
Genocide of the Feral Race Left_bar_bleue4/10Genocide of the Feral Race Empty_bar_bleue  (4/10)
Speed:
Defense:
Genocide of the Feral Race Left_bar_bleue4/10Genocide of the Feral Race Empty_bar_bleue  (4/10)

PostSubject: Re: Genocide of the Feral Race   Genocide of the Feral Race EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 5:39 am

(sorry lol XD)

*eclair watchs an a few fire foxes attack relath an zaine.*
Back to top Go down
Zaine
Avion King
Avion King
Zaine

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: Genocide of the Feral Race   Genocide of the Feral Race EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 5:42 am

*i start to slash the foxes and once i get to the last one i ick it up break its spine and leave it there on the floor*....ill come back for you later...if your alive
Back to top Go down
kamyu
Avion- Falcon Clan
kamyu

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: Genocide of the Feral Race   Genocide of the Feral Race EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 5:55 am

*zaines hand that grab the fox has 3rd egreburns becuase of its heat.* ....... *more come an go after him*
Back to top Go down
Zaine
Avion King
Avion King
Zaine

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: Genocide of the Feral Race   Genocide of the Feral Race EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 6:12 am

Heh.....i finaly get to test this out!*my fingers start to charge with electrical energy and i fire bolts of electricity at each fox*...lets see em handle that..
Back to top Go down
kamyu
Avion- Falcon Clan
kamyu

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: Genocide of the Feral Race   Genocide of the Feral Race EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 6:36 am

*the foxes have a better reaction time then their target so a cuple are able to dodges the lighting an go after the bird man*
Back to top Go down
Zaine
Avion King
Avion King
Zaine

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: Genocide of the Feral Race   Genocide of the Feral Race EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 6:38 am

*Lightning cover by blades and i dash at the foxes and i start slashing them down*
Back to top Go down
kamyu
Avion- Falcon Clan
kamyu

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: Genocide of the Feral Race   Genocide of the Feral Race EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 6:39 am

*the blade slowly heats up as more an more foxes pop up eclair pants a little.*
Back to top Go down
Zaine
Avion King
Avion King
Zaine

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: Genocide of the Feral Race   Genocide of the Feral Race EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 6:41 am

Hmmm im getting no where *i sense out eclairs energy and dash toward it i see her*there you are*i dash at her*
Back to top Go down
Raleth
Aquatic King
Aquatic King
Raleth

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: Genocide of the Feral Race   Genocide of the Feral Race EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 6:42 am

The temperture around everyone drops and raleth laughs
Back to top Go down
kamyu
Avion- Falcon Clan
kamyu

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: Genocide of the Feral Race   Genocide of the Feral Race EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 6:44 am

*eclair feels the temperu drops an then her memoire comes back right before ziane gets to her an she stands her ground waiting for the last moment*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Genocide of the Feral Race   Genocide of the Feral Race Empty

Back to top Go down

Genocide of the Feral Race
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next