Animal Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Animal Elements

Four elements, four sides. Choose your destiney

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Genocide of the Feral Race

Go down 
+3
Legiono
Zaine
Raleth
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Zaine
Avion King
Avion King
Zaine

Stats
Strength:
Genocide of the Feral Race - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7/10Genocide of the Feral Race - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/10)
Speed:
Genocide of the Feral Race - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/10Genocide of the Feral Race - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Defense:
Genocide of the Feral Race - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7/10Genocide of the Feral Race - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/10)

Genocide of the Feral Race - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genocide of the Feral Race   Genocide of the Feral Race - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 6:46 am

(can i kill you?)
Back to top Go down
Raleth
Aquatic King
Aquatic King
Raleth

Stats
Strength:
Genocide of the Feral Race - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue8/10Genocide of the Feral Race - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (8/10)
Speed:
Genocide of the Feral Race - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9/10Genocide of the Feral Race - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9/10)
Defense:
Genocide of the Feral Race - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue8/10Genocide of the Feral Race - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (8/10)

PostSubject: Re: Genocide of the Feral Race   Genocide of the Feral Race - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 6:48 am

Raleth looks at eclair, his sword at hand
Back to top Go down
https://animalelementsbattle.forumotion.com
Zaine
Avion King
Avion King
Zaine

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Genocide of the Feral Race - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/10Genocide of the Feral Race - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: Genocide of the Feral Race   Genocide of the Feral Race - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 6:49 am

*i stop my blade in front of her face*...
Back to top Go down
kamyu
Avion- Falcon Clan
kamyu

Stats
Strength:
Genocide of the Feral Race - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4/10Genocide of the Feral Race - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/10)
Speed:
Genocide of the Feral Race - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9/10Genocide of the Feral Race - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9/10)
Defense:
Genocide of the Feral Race - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4/10Genocide of the Feral Race - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/10)

PostSubject: Re: Genocide of the Feral Race   Genocide of the Feral Race - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 6:53 am

* a bunch of foxes slames in to his stomic an bite along his arms they seemed to come out of the ground* burn....
Back to top Go down
Raleth
Aquatic King
Aquatic King
Raleth

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: Genocide of the Feral Race   Genocide of the Feral Race - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 6:54 am

Raleth gets in front of zaine adn eclair and the foxes dissapate and raleth grasps eclair throat
"heheh"
Back to top Go down
kamyu
Avion- Falcon Clan
kamyu

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: Genocide of the Feral Race   Genocide of the Feral Race - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 6:55 am

*eclair makes more to burn his arms holding her*
Back to top Go down
Raleth
Aquatic King
Aquatic King
Raleth

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: Genocide of the Feral Race   Genocide of the Feral Race - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 6:57 am

The temperture around him is to cold and has to much moisture to start a fire, and raleth tightens his grip
"I'ms sorry young one"
Back to top Go down
Zaine
Avion King
Avion King
Zaine

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: Genocide of the Feral Race   Genocide of the Feral Race - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 6:57 am

Damn....should have taken her head off
Back to top Go down
kamyu
Avion- Falcon Clan
kamyu

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: Genocide of the Feral Race   Genocide of the Feral Race - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 6:58 am

*shes smiles* i am not as young as you think.... *shes coughs an sheskicks him in the soloplex the weak point on any body*
Back to top Go down
Raleth
Aquatic King
Aquatic King
Raleth

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: Genocide of the Feral Race   Genocide of the Feral Race - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 6:59 am

Ice encases eclair's lower body, stopping her movements
"such a pretty one..too bad you must die"
Back to top Go down
kamyu
Avion- Falcon Clan
kamyu

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: Genocide of the Feral Race   Genocide of the Feral Race - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 7:01 am

*shes sighs* i was part of the last kings heram you think i really wanted to live >.>
Back to top Go down
Zaine
Avion King
Avion King
Zaine

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: Genocide of the Feral Race   Genocide of the Feral Race - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 7:01 am

*i sit and watch*you can take her on your own...
Back to top Go down
Raleth
Aquatic King
Aquatic King
Raleth

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: Genocide of the Feral Race   Genocide of the Feral Race - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 7:02 am

Raleth hand becomes ice cold, burning eclair's skin
"ah, you have talents then"
Back to top Go down
kamyu
Avion- Falcon Clan
kamyu

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: Genocide of the Feral Race   Genocide of the Feral Race - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 7:35 am

*shes closes here eyes an looks to the side an shes dies slowly from blood had stoped cerulating in her body.*
Back to top Go down
Zaine
Avion King
Avion King
Zaine

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: Genocide of the Feral Race   Genocide of the Feral Race - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 7:56 am

*my eyes open wide along with my mouth*really now its over like that?! Hahaha a fitting death i suppose *i continue laughing*
Back to top Go down
kamyu
Avion- Falcon Clan
kamyu

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: Genocide of the Feral Race   Genocide of the Feral Race - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 7:58 am

(your shouldnt be laughing she burned you pretty bad >.>)
Back to top Go down
Zaine
Avion King
Avion King
Zaine

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: Genocide of the Feral Race   Genocide of the Feral Race - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 8:05 am

(i know but my characters a dick...)
Back to top Go down
kamyu
Avion- Falcon Clan
kamyu

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: Genocide of the Feral Race   Genocide of the Feral Race - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 8:15 am

(now aprove kamy >.>)
Back to top Go down
Legiono
Feral- Wof Tribe
Legiono

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: Genocide of the Feral Race   Genocide of the Feral Race - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 11:26 am

Legiono just shook his head. He let the bow string go and an arrow headed for Raleth and one for Zaine. Striking both of them in the shoulder. Then the arrows burned from the tip down to the arrow head inflicting a last deal of pain."Get out now."He said and a few rank 2 and rank three's surrounded him. He was tired of what he was seeing...he turned and walked away...
Back to top Go down
Nyuu
Avion- Eagle Clan
Nyuu

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:
Genocide of the Feral Race - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue6/10Genocide of the Feral Race - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)

PostSubject: Re: Genocide of the Feral Race   Genocide of the Feral Race - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 12:43 pm

I enter at the last second and throw a boulder aiming for Legiono's head, I push the rank 2's away from Zaine and Raleth with my vectors.

"Leave now" I say to Zaine and Raleth

*I hope I can hold him off so they dont die of pain..*

I walk towards Legiono angrily, throwing everything I can find at his face, cutting it, scratching it, Eventually I get close enough, I push him back with my vectors and continue to follow him, I pushed him into a wall and had hurt his back, smirking I ask, jeering:

"Does it hurt now?"
Back to top Go down
Legiono
Feral- Wof Tribe
Legiono

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: Genocide of the Feral Race   Genocide of the Feral Race - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 4:23 pm

"No."He said blankly and continued walking away from her. He didn't pay any attention to her or her vectors. He simply summoned a giant fireball in his hand and threw it at her feet. The explosion hitting her like a wave of fire. The wounds on his back bleed badly but he was battle hardened and he knew how to control pain. He just looked blank faced and continued walking away from them...
Back to top Go down
Raleth
Aquatic King
Aquatic King
Raleth

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: Genocide of the Feral Race   Genocide of the Feral Race - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 9:29 pm

Raleth drops the now dead feral and takes out the arrow and laughs
"wrong move feral"
The air becomes freezing
Back to top Go down
Nami
Feral Queen
Feral Queen
Nami

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: Genocide of the Feral Race   Genocide of the Feral Race - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 10:30 pm

"this has gone on for long enought! zaine i'll fight to and you leave my people alone!"
Back to top Go down
http://angels-demons-spirit.forum-motion.com/index.htm
Raleth
Aquatic King
Aquatic King
Raleth

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: Genocide of the Feral Race   Genocide of the Feral Race - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 10:34 pm

"so the queen finally tries to save her people"
Raleth turns towards the cowering ferals
"Isn't odd that uyour queen did not stop this genocide as soon as it started!?"
Some ferals coverse and agree
Back to top Go down
Nami
Feral Queen
Feral Queen
Nami

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: Genocide of the Feral Race   Genocide of the Feral Race - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 10:38 pm

"i wanted to see something!"
"i sow what i needed to see now zaine?!"
"and no one can interfere in anyway or form!"
Back to top Go down
http://angels-demons-spirit.forum-motion.com/index.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Genocide of the Feral Race   Genocide of the Feral Race - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Genocide of the Feral Race
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next