Animal Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Animal Elements

Four elements, four sides. Choose your destiney

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Genocide of the Feral Race

Go down 
+3
Legiono
Zaine
Raleth
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Nami
Feral Queen
Feral Queen
Nami

Stats
Strength:
Genocide of the Feral Race - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue7/10Genocide of the Feral Race - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/10)
Speed:
Genocide of the Feral Race - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue9/10Genocide of the Feral Race - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (9/10)
Defense:
Genocide of the Feral Race - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue7/10Genocide of the Feral Race - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/10)

Genocide of the Feral Race - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genocide of the Feral Race   Genocide of the Feral Race - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 12:04 am

*having his attention on the dagers i use fire string with my other hand rapping around the blades hitting them up*
"hope you like the heat!"
Back to top Go down
http://angels-demons-spirit.forum-motion.com/index.htm
Zaine
Avion King
Avion King
Zaine

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Genocide of the Feral Race - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue10/10Genocide of the Feral Race - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: Genocide of the Feral Race   Genocide of the Feral Race - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 12:09 am

*i use my free avion blade and convert wind energy into it and use ti to repel the whip from me and then i form an air dome around me pushing nami back*
Back to top Go down
Nami
Feral Queen
Feral Queen
Nami

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Genocide of the Feral Race - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue9/10Genocide of the Feral Race - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (9/10)
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: Genocide of the Feral Race   Genocide of the Feral Race - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 12:13 am

*use's the air dome to jump in to the air and shoot's new arrows at him with the tips on fire*
Back to top Go down
http://angels-demons-spirit.forum-motion.com/index.htm
Nyuu
Avion- Eagle Clan
Nyuu

Stats
Strength:
Genocide of the Feral Race - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue8/10Genocide of the Feral Race - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (8/10)
Speed:
Defense:
Genocide of the Feral Race - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue6/10Genocide of the Feral Race - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)

PostSubject: Re: Genocide of the Feral Race   Genocide of the Feral Race - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 12:35 am

I pick up a blade from the floor and throw it at Legiono
"Don't act so hard when you're only like the rest of us"
The blades cuts his arm and I see more blood coming from him, I use my vectors to throw a boulder at him.
"You're not special"
Back to top Go down
Raleth
Aquatic King
Aquatic King
Raleth

Stats
Strength:
Genocide of the Feral Race - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue8/10Genocide of the Feral Race - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (8/10)
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: Genocide of the Feral Race   Genocide of the Feral Race - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 12:37 am

Raleth gets in front of the boulder, and punches it. The ice on his arm glows and it breaks the boulder, causing no harm to Raleth
"fight rachel"
Back to top Go down
https://animalelementsbattle.forumotion.com
Nyuu
Avion- Eagle Clan
Nyuu

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:
Genocide of the Feral Race - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue6/10Genocide of the Feral Race - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)

PostSubject: Re: Genocide of the Feral Race   Genocide of the Feral Race - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 12:40 am

I glare at Raleth
"Why should I? He tried to kill you, remember?"
I am furious with Legiono for trying to kill both Raleth and Zaine
*Cut me some slack..*
Back to top Go down
Raleth
Aquatic King
Aquatic King
Raleth

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: Genocide of the Feral Race   Genocide of the Feral Race - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 12:41 am

"I shall deal with him, for he is much to strong for you. Focus your anger at someone you could take"
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Feral- Wof Tribe
Rachel

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: Genocide of the Feral Race   Genocide of the Feral Race - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 12:42 am

afraid to fight me *smirks*
Back to top Go down
Nyuu
Avion- Eagle Clan
Nyuu

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: Genocide of the Feral Race   Genocide of the Feral Race - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 12:43 am

"Ill never be afraid of a mutt"
I glare at her, angrily
Back to top Go down
Raleth
Aquatic King
Aquatic King
Raleth

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: Genocide of the Feral Race   Genocide of the Feral Race - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 12:45 am

Raleth stands far from the two, gathers more water and sips it
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Feral- Wof Tribe
Rachel

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: Genocide of the Feral Race   Genocide of the Feral Race - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 12:46 am

*i unsheath both my swords* then fight me *i get into my fighting position*
Back to top Go down
Nyuu
Avion- Eagle Clan
Nyuu

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: Genocide of the Feral Race   Genocide of the Feral Race - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 12:49 am

I focus my anger onto her, my vectors, ready to appear at anytime, I stand one foot behind the other.
"Ill be happy to mutt"
I smirk, picking up another discarded blade I run it accross my cheek, drawing some blood
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Feral- Wof Tribe
Rachel

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: Genocide of the Feral Race   Genocide of the Feral Race - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 12:53 am

*i reverse my grip on my swords and smells the air* i love the smell of blood *my eyes glow* it reminds me of the hunt *i charge at lucy*
Back to top Go down
Zaine
Avion King
Avion King
Zaine

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Genocide of the Feral Race - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue10/10Genocide of the Feral Race - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: Genocide of the Feral Race   Genocide of the Feral Race - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 12:56 am

*the air dome blocks the aarows and then it dissapates then i charge air in one of my blades and lightning in the other and i cross my arms in an X making a wind slash and a lightning slash in the shape of an X fly straight at Nami*
Back to top Go down
Nyuu
Avion- Eagle Clan
Nyuu

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: Genocide of the Feral Race   Genocide of the Feral Race - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 1:00 am

I jump at her and slice her face with my blade
"Good, Cause it'll be your blood you're smelling"
I land, pivoting and smirk at her
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Feral- Wof Tribe
Rachel

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: Genocide of the Feral Race   Genocide of the Feral Race - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 1:05 am

*dodges the blade and uses advanced fire claw and spreads it to my swords then slashes both my swords to send two waves of fire at you*
Back to top Go down
Nyuu
Avion- Eagle Clan
Nyuu

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: Genocide of the Feral Race   Genocide of the Feral Race - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 1:14 am

Dodges one but gets caught on the other, I scream but dont fall, I refuse to die, I slice her leg and watch her bleed.
"Not so tough are we?"
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Feral- Wof Tribe
Rachel

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: Genocide of the Feral Race   Genocide of the Feral Race - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 1:16 am

(my reaction is greater thne your speed i can dodge your attacks easily)

*i move just fast enough to escape with just a scratch* acutally *i launch a fire ball at you* i'm very tough
Back to top Go down
Nyuu
Avion- Eagle Clan
Nyuu

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: Genocide of the Feral Race   Genocide of the Feral Race - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 1:24 am

(Youre so full of it.. Youre 1 point ahead of me.. Youre not invincable.. dont play god)

I dodge it with ease
"Your aim is poor"
I slice your arm deeply and jump back, smirking

(before you say you dodged, You didnt.. Cause I slice it deeply meaning it got through..)
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Feral- Wof Tribe
Rachel

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: Genocide of the Feral Race   Genocide of the Feral Race - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 1:28 am

*i jump back and i smirk* *i tear my sleeve and wrap it around my arm* not bad *charges* but not good either
(and it's more like 2 not one)
Back to top Go down
Zaine
Avion King
Avion King
Zaine

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: Genocide of the Feral Race   Genocide of the Feral Race - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 1:30 am

*turns into a hawk and i fly back to Hane mountain*...It seems your 4th rate leader is being a coward at the moment...she can find me later

(Paula you have no excuse not to post back...)
Back to top Go down
Raleth
Aquatic King
Aquatic King
Raleth

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: Genocide of the Feral Race   Genocide of the Feral Race - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 1:31 am

Raleth sips his water and smirks
"ahh seems the queen couldn't handle the fight"
(Nami isn't posting back and she's been on for an hour)
Back to top Go down
Nyuu
Avion- Eagle Clan
Nyuu

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: Genocide of the Feral Race   Genocide of the Feral Race - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 1:31 am

( uhh no defense 7 on you defense 6 on me, my other stats are higher than yours..)
At the last second, before she can react, I trip her up with my vectors, watching her fall face first into the ground
"Right back at you"
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Feral- Wof Tribe
Rachel

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: Genocide of the Feral Race   Genocide of the Feral Race - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 1:33 am

*i jump before the vector comes near me* you were saying *uses advanced fre claw and slashes at you twice*
Back to top Go down
Nyuu
Avion- Eagle Clan
Nyuu

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

PostSubject: Re: Genocide of the Feral Race   Genocide of the Feral Race - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 1:35 am

(I said before you can react, dont you read?)

Dodges them both and kicks your leg away from me
"Ditto.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Genocide of the Feral Race   Genocide of the Feral Race - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Genocide of the Feral Race
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next